6/30-42 Cotswold Street Mount Warren Park
These lovely 2 bedroom cottage style homes are located in a well maintained and highly sought after development that is situated in a highly convenient location close to all expected modern conveniences.
These homes have a spacious feel with a lovely living/dining open plan style that is such a pleasure as it leads directly out to the established garden and lovely alfresco.
The kitchen offers all modern features including dishwasher and stainless steel appliances, whilst the bathroom has a dual access feature and is nice, spacious and modern.
* 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Single Bathroom - dual access
* Bedrooms both have fans
* Living area has fan and AC
* Space for separate dining
* Security screens throughout
* Private alfresco
* Garden, clothesline and established hedges for privacy
* Laundry in garage
* 1 car garage, 1 open parking spot
* Complex has shared BBQ area - large grassed area at the back of the complex
* Grey water system for whole complex
* Small pets on application.
* Hedges maintained by gardener
* Pets on application
Please note that photos are of an example only and the actual may appear differently, we recommend an on site inspection of the property.
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
APPLY: The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through 1Form!
We look forward to meeting you at the property.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries. All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Mount Warren Park