66 A Oxford Crescent Bridgeman Downs
Situated in an idyllic pocket of Bridgeman Downs surrounded by parks, bush and walking tracks sits this charming low set brick home. Presenting a modest frontage, this beautiful home opens to numerous oversized and light-filled living areas, five large bedrooms and immaculately maintained gardens.
- Charming street appeal with immaculately maintained gardens
- Centrally located kitchen with stone benchtops and an abundance of storage
- Multiple formal and informal living and dining areas
- Large outdoor patio with private gardens
- Plantation shutters throughout living spaces
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite with large shower/double vanity
- Four additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Huge family bathroom with separate toilet & powder
- Large internal laundry with linen cupboard
Surrounded by an abundance of parks with playgrounds and off leash dog areas. A short drive to Woolworths, transport and Albany Creek State and High School and Westfield Chermside.