12 Banlon Street Aspley
Perfectly positioned in a peaceful and sought-after Aspley street, this classic and solidly built family home awaits. Brimming with potential and offering split level living, discover the opportunity to create a modern residence which utilises both levels and gives a growing family a surplus of privacy and space.
Infused with character, including the charming ceiling cornices in the lounge, dining and kitchen, it currently features a comfortable living room, separate dining and kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, with another downstairs. Here, explore your options to transform this into another level of living and entertaining. Outdoors, a covered patio area and large backyard beckons. Fully fenced, it's ideal for kids and pets to roam and play safely. A pool currently resides in this space and with some love and attention, will again be the backyard centrepiece all the family will enjoy.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom classic and sturdily built family home
• Positioned in a prime neighbourhood, and boasting endless potential
• Split level design, with the lower level ready to be transformed into more living space
• Infused with character, including the charming ceiling cornices in the lounge, dining and kitchen
• Light and bright living room with ceiling fan and access to front porch
• Kitchen and adjoining dining room plus three bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs and 1 more downstairs
• Fully fenced, large backyard and covered patio plus pool, ripe for renovation
• Unrivalled location, close to schools, shops, public transport, parks, hospitals and more.
An unrivalled location, in terms of amenities, Westfields Chermside and the Hypermarket are just a short drive away, plus a supermarket, and your choice of parklands are only a five minute stroll from your front door. You'll also be able to take advantage of ample public transport on offer, with buses whisking you into the City or Southbank and Geebung train station close by.
There's also an abundance of public and private schools in the vicinity, with St. Dympna's a five minute trip by car, and Craigslea State Primary and High School each within walking distance, as is Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Aspley