Come home to elegance and beauty with this well-designed Plantation Built Home. This is a home you will enter and not want to leave with its display home-like features without the absurd price point.
79 Summerview Avenue will be sure to amaze any buyer that inspects the property, choose the right pick for your next family home and get all the beautiful features you deserve. Have it all plus a place where you can connect with nature, the community and your family.
Features of this home include:
- Land Size: 400m2
- House Size: 221m2
- Solar System with top of the line Inverter
- Fronius Smart solar meter
- Fronius 5kw Inverter with builtin wifi for monitoring
- 24x 275watt Jinko Panels
- Quantum Qtz benchtops to kitchens and vanities
- Timber look flooring to living areas, Carpet to Bedrooms
- Split air-con to Living, Master Bedroom and Front Bedroom.
- Ceiling Fans to all Bedrooms
- 900mm S/S Appliances,
- Glass Splash Back
- Invisible security doors
- Fully Fenced
- Mature garden and top quality turf
- Feature lighting
- Feature walls in bedrooms
- Feature Wallpaper is removable
- Exposed aggregate Driveway, Remote garage door
Yarrabilba offers fantastic infrastructure & a great family community. Boasting local children's play areas & water park, workout equipment, all within walking distance, sports oval, tennis courts, local mechanic, monthly night markets with a live band. Become part of this ever-growing community!
For further information or to book a private tour, speak to exclusive agent Alan Kuss on 0428 940 044
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.