Nestled in a secluded location surrounded by other quality properties this home is a must to inspect. With an impressive street presence, 90 Baanya Street is one of those homes that suits a variety of buyers, from the growing family to the astute investor. This property has been updated and offers space, style plus most importantly is located close to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, some of the coasts best beaches, schools and shopping.
Upon entering the home through the gatehouse with intercom system, you will be amazed by the privacy this home offers. The floor plan provides flexibility for a large family with two separate generous open living zones including a separate media room/lounge which could also double as a fourth air conditioned bedroom or home office with separate entry if required.
Ideal for the Queensland climate and our love of entertaining family and friends, the huge outdoor covered entertaining area connects to the indoors via sliding doors to give a true example of indoor/outdoor living. The east facing dining and kitchen have great natural light, the kitchen features island bench, stone benchtops, wine rack, integrated microwave and dishwasher.
The air conditioned master bedroom offers generous proportions including huge walk in robe and equally impressive ensuite with twin vanity and oversized walk in shower. The other two spacious bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. The main bathroom has recently been updated with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and feature sink plus a separate toilet for functionality.
The fully fenced low maintenance block with tropical gardens has side access for a boat or caravan, garden shed, plus a north facing yard which has plenty of room for a swimming pool if desired. Accessibility is easy via the practical drive through garage.
This home is an absolute standout and must be inspected to truly appreciate all that’s on offer in this convenient location just moments’ drive to the Sunshine Coast Health precinct, beaches and shops.
Features of 90 Baanya Street include:
- Great sized open plan living space opening to covered outdoor entertaining
- Separate air conditioned media room which could be used as a fourth bedroom
- Contemporary gourmet kitchen with stone benches and dishwasher
- New light fittings, power points, ceiling fans and screens throughout
- 555 sqm low maintenance block, room for kids to play or add a pool
- Gated side access with plenty of room for boat, trailer or caravan
- Auto double lock up garage with extra storage plus garden shed
- Strong rental return for the investor and poised for capital growth