Awash with natural Northern light and soothed by sea breezes this exceptional family home exudes timeless coastal chic in a premier locale. Number Five Girraween Street represents exceptional buying with its proximity to the beach and the 551m2 of prime corner real estate it is situated on. Warana Beach is quickly becoming one of the Sunshine Coasts most desirable pockets and savvy buyers have their sights set on this wonderful beach side community.
Generously scaled and wonderfully private, this five-bedroom plus study residence provides the perfect setting for a beach side lifestyle of exceptional convenience. Spacious, light and airy the open plan living, dining and kitchen all seamlessly integrate with the stunning outdoor area making this the ideal entertainers' home. Centrally located the chef's kitchen boasts stone benches, an abundance of storage space, dishwasher, quality appliances, walk in pantry and a gorgeous view of the sparkling in-ground pool.
The generous master suite, complete with ensuite and walk in robe, is located on the ground floor and represents a true retreat, uncoupled from the heart of the home and additional bedrooms. Upstairs you'll find four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes plus an additional study/office space and second living perfect for the largest of families.
The gorgeous North East facing aspect of the home provides sunny interiors and is complimented by large indoor/outdoor alfresco spaces overlooking the stunning designer inground pool. The home feels light and relaxed with quality finishes that enhance your sense of relaxation and escape. The grounds are completed with low maintenance tropical gardens so that you can enjoy as much time at the beach as you desire. The immaculate triple garage boasts more built in storage, internal entry, and rear roller door access.
• 551m2 corner block boasting highly desired Northerly elevation just a short stroll from beach access
• Immaculate five-bedroom, two-bathroom double storey family home completed in 2014
• Stunning centrally located kitchen with ample storage and bench space overlooking outdoor living and pool
• Huge light filled North facing living and dining zones seamlessly blend with alfresco
• Separate family living area perfect for all family dynamics
• Secluded lower floor master suite boasts beautiful ensuite, huge walk through robe and private courtyard access
• Northerly facing designer inground pool features stunning mosaic tiles and glass pool fencing
• All weather underroof alfresco with built in BBQ
• Fully fenced yard with tranquil irrigated tropical gardens and large lawn area
• Triple lock up garage with additional storage, internal access, and rear roller door
• Large solar power system plus a bore to keep costs low
• Short stroll to kilometers of dog friendly surf beach and local shopping
An impressive example of coastal resort-style living, this magnificent family residence is a quiet oasis just moments from everything on offer in this wonderful location within walking distance to the beach & local shopping.
An absolute must to inspect, contact Craig or Sonia for more information.