Paying homage to the mid-century modern architecture of Palm Springs, this luxurious abode is a home for those of impeccable taste and style who appreciate a residence specifically designed for beachfront living. Built to the absolute highest quality, there is flawless detail execution throughout embracing an environment of relaxed and sophisticated luxury.
As you are greeted by this impressive roofline you instantly realise you are in for an architectural treat when you enter Residence One of One Hundred and Sixty-Five Oceanic Drive. Sophisticated, elegant, and designed with an emphasis on low maintenance coastal living this exclusive residence has been expertly crafted with no detail overlooked.
Light filled interiors flow over two levels of luxury boasting the very best in high end finishes. The bespoke chef's kitchen includes striking white concrete bench tops, custom cabinetry, high end Ilve appliances, a butler's pantry and overlooks the casual living space, alfresco courtyard, and poolside area. Wake up in the luxurious master bedroom which takes full advantage of the picturesque view and features an exquisite en-suite and walk in robe with ample storage space.
Impeccably designed, this luxury abode epitomises indoor-outdoor living with a stunning covered alfresco courtyard that effortlessly combines with the carefree and breezy interiors. Visible from many vantage points within, the private inground pool features stunning quartzine tiles complimented by contemporary polished concrete surrounds.
Synonymous with style and glamour Palm Springs Architecture has cemented itself here in Australia as the perfect balance between contemporary coastal living and mid-century modern design.
Features include –
• Architecturally crafted to enhance natural light, space, and seclusion
• North facing light filled living/dining spaces display sophisticated custom finishes
• Cleverly designed floor plan comprising of four bedrooms and two living zones
• White burnished concrete flooring to the lower level with stunning blackbutt timber flooring to the upper level
• Stunning bespoke designer kitchen with high end Ilve appliances, custom cabinetry, white concrete benches and butler's pantry
• Dramatic voids over dining and entry with strategically placed louvre windows to capture breezes
• Two amazing bathrooms plus two powder rooms finished with the finest Italian and Spanish tiles complimented by American white oak statement cabinetry and polished concrete benches
• High end fixtures and fittings including brass tapware, stone basins and white stone freestanding bath
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Private designer swimming pool complimented by concrete surrounds, alfresco seating, breezeway blocks, alfresco BBQ bench and cabinetry
• Double garage with internal access, additional storage, and rear access
• Close to shops, schools, health hub, cinemas, and facilities
This rare opportunity presents itself to a select few fortunate enough to secure one of these rare Queensland properties that back directly onto the dunes. Live life to the soundtrack of the ever changing but forever present sounds of the waves rolling onto the shore and the soothing calls of native birds. Watch the eagles soar overhead, listen to the cracking duets of the whipbirds, be amused by the expressions of the black cockatoos and marvel in the sights of the kaleidoscope of butterflies meandering by; all happening in your very own backyard.
This is a genuine opportunity to become one of the privileged few who can enjoy this lifestyle day after day. Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.