Oceanic Drive runs parallel to some of the Sunshine Coast’s best beaches and is home to those fortunate enough to have secured a piece of coastal paradise. Number One Hundred and Eighteen Oceanic Drive sits on a rare 600sqm of real estate gold. Explore additional income streams by building a granny flat or identify the development potential on offer with the possibility of a duplex build on this larger than average block. (STCA)
The location is second to none. Offering the ultimate beachside lifestyle, just steps to white sandy beaches, this highly desirable, East facing home has a true holiday feel with total privacy. Embracing a tranquil coastal lifestyle, this highly sought after low-set property is moments to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, major shopping, transportation and schools. With everything on offer here it is little wonder why Warana is one of the most popular beachside suburbs on the Sunshine Coast.
• Highly desired 600sqm block with duplex potential STCA
• Just steps to beach access and kilometers of white sandy dog friendly beaches
• Ideal work from home opportunity with separate entry to spacious air-conditioned office
• Three generous bedrooms with built in storage and ceiling fans
• Master suite with air-conditioning, ensuite and direct outdoor access
• Main family bathroom has a bath, rain head shower and separate toilet
• Large open plan living with air conditioning
• Contemporary kitchen features dishwasher, stainless appliances and view of outdoor entertaining area
• All weather outdoor entertaining area with generous lawn and low maintenance gardens
• Extremely private and fully fenced backyard
• Massive side access for boat, van, trailer or additional vehicles with storage shed
• Huge front yard with loads of potential and cover for two vehicles
• Close to shops, schools, cinemas, hospital and facilities
This property is ready to move straight into and will appeal to all sectors of the market from investors to owner occupiers alike. Whether you are looking for a huge usable block with room for kids, pets, sheds and toys or you wish to explore the numerous development opportunities possible 118 Oceanic Drive is a must to inspect.
Please call Craig or Sonia for more information.