Positioned on a prime North facing block a mere eight rooftops to the beach number Fourteen Lapoinya Crescent is a must to inspect. Not your standard cookie-cutter brick and tile; this property has been designed for those looking for something a little different but with the benefit of exceptional functionality as a practical beachside family home.
Sharp rooflines, generous living spaces and raked ceilings give this property a personality like no other. Upon entry, impressive soaring ceilings quickly rise above you incorporating a perfect partnership between industrial and coastal design showcasing exposed beams, a stunning open staircase and feature lighting. Crisp cool whites perfectly compliment the warm earthy tones to create an inviting light filled low maintenance coastal home.
Spacious and separate living zones ensure an environment perfect for all family dynamics with the generous open plan kitchen offering a pool view, plenty of storage and stainless-steel dual fuel upright cooker. The four generous bedrooms all have built in storage with the oversized master suite benefiting from a large ensuite, walk in robe and direct outdoor access.
Up to the New York loft inspired first floor you will find a funky open plan multi-purpose room that would make the ideal extra living zone, home office, extra bedroom or perfect kids’ hangout…the options here are endless.
Positioned to take full advantage of the Northern sea breezes and winter sunshine the large private outdoor entertaining area overlooks the massive contemporary inground pool and low maintenance gardens. The fully fenced yard ensures privacy and peace of mind for kids and pets with the added bonus of two car under cover parking and lock up external storage.
Purchased by the Sellers to be their forever beach house, circumstances have changed, and this must be sold. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this funky beachside property.
• North facing 546m2 block a mere eight rooftops to the beach
• Spacious family home with raked ceilings, loads of natural light and easy-care finishes
• Four large bedrooms all with built in storage, plus two modern bathrooms
• Three generous living areas with the option of a massive loft style fifth bedroom, home office or rumpus
• Large practical family kitchen overlooking the pool with dual fuel stainless steel upright cooker
• Air-conditioning to main living and master suite, with ceiling fans to other bedrooms
• Huge North facing outdoor entertaining and overlooking massive contemporary inground pool and lawn area with low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced with double carport and large store room perfect for beachside living
• Close to shops, cinemas, restaurants, schools and health hub
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.