Once upon a time Warana was merely the suburb you passed by on your way between Caloundra and Mooloolaba. Developed by Kawana Estates, the subdivision began in 1978 and was primarily a low-cost housing estate accessed via the Frank Nicklin Way. Fast forward 40+ years and Warana is now known as one of the Sunshine Coast’s most desired beachside suburbs offering a host of services and facilities. Number One Baringa Street was one of the flagship houses and the current owners talk fondly of memories when it was the only house around. Constructed in 1979 this large family home has been the favoured location for family gatherings and beachside holidays for generations.
Positioned on a prime North facing 598m2 corner parcel of beachside gold lies a solid and spacious double storey residence that has been fastidiously loved and cared for. Neat as a pin, this home is ready to move straight into or renovate, update and make it your own. Boasting 266m2 under roof over two levels there is plenty of room within the current footprint to create a spacious modern home or simply leave as is for many more years to come.
The centrally located kitchen is spacious and positioned to service the four indoor living areas around it and overlooks the all weather outdoor entertaining area. In addition to the numerous living areas downstairs there is a bedroom with built in robe that would be ideal for guests or as a home office. Internal stairs take you up to the second level where you will find three of the biggest bedrooms you will see on the beachside.
Ahead of its time, the generous double lock up garage boasts internal access to the home with plenty of room for storage plus vehicles. Ideally positioned on the block to take advantage of the Northern aspect there is a huge space accessible by two roads for additional vehicles, boats or a caravan. The huge inground pool is completely private and overlooked by the main living areas of the home and could very easily be transformed into a contemporary outdoor zone.
Just nine rooftops to the end of the street and your beach access finds you at the popular John Hotton Park with beach access leading you onto kilometres of pristine white sand with surf breaks, fishing gutters and dog friendly beaches.
• 598m2 fully fenced corner block with dual street access
• Original double storey brick and tile four bed, two bath, three cars
• Multiple spacious indoor living areas offering great separation
• Centrally located kitchen overlooking outdoor entertaining area
• Four huge bedrooms all with built in storage and walk in robe to main
• Two large bathrooms including a separate powder room
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Side access with carport great for a caravan, boat or trailer
• Huge inground pool and low maintenance yard with shed
• Quiet street close to shops, schools and facilities
An inspection is a must, please call Craig or Sonia for more information.