South Brisbane QLD 4101
** Dual Key Unit**
Welcome to South Brisbane!
The suburb where you want to be living today!
Whether you are seeking a first home, downgrading or wanting to get into the market then look no further as that dream can be yours today!
This brand new rendered, turn key ready to go 85m2 apartment is located in one of the most prime areas of Brisbane. The luxury feel of this apartment comes with a stunning city skyline view with a glimpse of the Brisbane River that can be seen from both bedrooms. The lounge area as well as the decent size balcony can be enjoyed with family and friends as they will be boasting whilst relaxing sipping on a cold beverage, whilst soaking up those warm sunshine Queensland days.
- This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, the dual key apartment can be enjoyed all year round with ducted air-conditioning
- All rooms are fitted with ceiling fans
- Gas top stove and oven
- Cooldown or sit and relax after a long day, enjoy the pool and spa that is offered with the apartment
- Both bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Ease your mind with security systems and alarms systems within the apartment
- Master bedroom completed with En-suite and comfy carpet
- Wooden floors throughout the rest of the apartment
- Dual key apartment
- 1 car garage
- Disability access made easy!
- Close proximity to shops, transport hubs and school
Body Corporate-$5,000 per annum
Potential Rent:$870 per week
If you are looking for that home feeling with little maintenance whilst giving you the feeling of luxury without the price tag, then come to 20602/1 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane and discover for yourself why this is the place you want to be living!
This stunning apartment is available for viewing now, Call and book an inspection as these wonderfully situated apartments are in high demand and will not be on the market for LONG!!
Why Delay...call Today!
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Brisbane
Offmarket properties in nearby suburbs
Milton, West End, Highgate Hill, South Bank, Brisbane City, Dutton Park, Kangaroo Point, Buranda, Woolloongabba