9/1-9 Emerald Drive Regents Park
SOLD by CHRIS GILMOUR | 0438 632 459
- | 9/1-9 Emerald Drive Regents Park | -
Tucked away in a tranquil enclave of Regents Park, this townhouse is nestled in the serene "Emerald Corner" Complex. Embracing a peaceful location and with only 16 units in the entire complex, this inviting residence eagerly awaits its new owners, making it an ideal choice for first home buyers, investors or those seeking to downsize.
The well-designed open plan layout offers ample space, complemented by an outdoor covered entertainment area that seamlessly connects to the modern and generously sized kitchen and dining precinct. Equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, this kitchen is both functional and stylish.
Upstairs, you will discover 3 spacious bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans, with the master showcasing a sizeable ensuite, providing a comfortable and private retreat.
Situated within a meticulously maintained complex, this property benefits from exceptional management. The well-manicured landscaping and grassed pockets add to the overall appeal, providing a picturesque and inviting environment for all residents to relish.
This townhouse is situated close to all local amenities including a plethora of both public and private schools, shops (Grand Plaza is only 5 mins away), transport, medical and recreational facilities, restaurants and access to major arterials. Don't miss the opportunity to secure this townhouse.
Property features and inclusions:
- Nestled on a 132m2 block
- Fully gated and secure complex of only 16 units
- Townhouse is approx 13 years old
- Spanning approx 140m2 under roof
- 3 bedrooms, all with BIR's and ceiling fans
- Master suite features ensuite and BIR
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Powder room downstairs
- Open plan living
- Contemporary kitchen features:
- Expansive benchtops
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
- Separate laundry enclave
- Ceiling fans
- 2 x Linen cupboards
- Covered alfresco space in backyard
- Grassed courtyard to front of home
- Rainwater tank
- Single remote garage
- Visitor carparking available
- Pets are welcome within the complex
- Council rates approx. $1000/qtr in water
- Body corporate fees $920/qtr
- Current rental appraisal $420/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Regents Park
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Boronia Heights, Hillcrest, Browns Plains, Heritage Park, Park Ridge