16/11 Monash Road Loganlea
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 16/11 Monash Road Loganlea | -
Well-presented and in great condition 16/11 Monash Rd is the perfect location with everything you need at your fingertips. With low body corporate fees and a well-maintained complex close to all amenities, this gem is perfect for investors or buyers looking to break into the market on a budget.
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Neat kitchen
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning and pitched ceiling
- Open plan dining
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Single carport
- Currently tenanted: $275p/w
- Lease expires 01/03/2023
- Body Corp fees: $402 per quarter
- Marsden State Primary School
- Marsden State High School
- St Francis College (Prep – Grade 12)
- Shopping centres: including Coles and Aldi
- Public transport
- Parks/playgrounds and much more
- Logan Hospital
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Loganlea
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Kingston, Waterford West, Waterford, Meadowbrook, Bethania