22/6 Mactier Drive Boronia Heights
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
- | 22/6 Mactier Diver, Boronia Heights | -
Tucked away in a picturesque and tranquil enclave of Boronia Heights, this townhouse is nestled in the charming and serene "Lindesay Rise" complex. Embracing a peaceful location, this inviting residence awaits its new owners, making it an ideal choice for first-home buyers, investors or those seeking to downsize.
The well-designed open-plan layout offers ample space, complemented by an outdoor covered entertainment area that seamlessly connects to the modern and generously sized kitchen and dining precinct. This kitchen is functional and stylish and equipped with high-quality Westinghouse appliances, including a dishwasher.
Upstairs, you will discover 3 spacious bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans, with the master showcasing air-conditioning and a sizeable ensuite and balcony, providing a comfortable and private retreat.
Situated within a meticulously maintained complex, this property benefits from exceptional management. The complex offers a range of amenities for residents to enjoy, including an inground pool and a BBQ area. The well-manicured landscaping adds to the overall appeal, providing a picturesque and inviting environment for all residents to relish.
This townhouse is close to all local amenities, including many public and private schools, shops (Grand Plaza is only 5 mins away), transport, medical and recreational facilities, restaurants and access to major arterials. Don't miss the opportunity to secure this townhouse.
Property features and inclusions:
- Double story townhouse in "Lindesay Rise"
- Nestled on a 143m2 block
- Townhouse is approx 9 years old
- Floor plan size approx 139m2
- 3 bedrooms, all with BIR's + fans
- Master boasts BIR, aircon, balcony + ensuite
- Open-plan living & dining area
- Bright and airy kitchen featuring:
- Expansive benchtop space
- Westinghouse stainless steel cooking appliances
- Good-sized family bathroom
- Separate laundry + toilet downstairs
- Aircon to living room + master bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Smoke alarms
- Gas hot water system
- The covered alfresco area with landscaped gardens
- Fully fenced
- Complex amenities include an inground pool + BBQ area
- Single garage with driveway for 2nd car
- Individually metered for power and water
- 5 min drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
- Current body corporate fees $940/qtr
- Council rates approx $945/qtr inc water
- Tenanted on a periodic lease for $355/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Boronia Heights
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Greenbank, Forestdale, Hillcrest, Regents Park, Park Ridge