Sydney NSW 2000
With serene north-east Sydney harbour and north-west facing water views, this three-bedroom home is a private sanctuary within the buzz of the city. Nestled in the upper levels of the One Barangaroo tower, this is one of the final remaining residences offering a highly sought-after aspect.
- Award-winning architecture by firm Wilkinson-Eyre
- Panoramic north-facing living with dining for up to six
- Open-air protected balcony with 1.3m high balustrade, accessible from living room and primary suite
- Meyer-Davis Studio designed interiors with bar and SubZero wine fridge
- Butler's pantry with sink, second SubZero fridge, dishwasher, and Miele appliances
- Entry hallway storage and ample storage throughout
- Custom joinery details and exquisite stonework
- Exceptional primary suite commanding uninterrupted views north, capturing the icons and mesmerising expanse of Sydney Harbour
- Primary walk-through wardrobe and detailed ensuite with free-standing bath and twin rain/steam shower
- Two secondary bedrooms each with their own ensuite and Darling Harbour and Blue Mountains views (option to convert one to home office/study)
- 205 meters high above bustling Barangaroo precinct
- Seamless integration with six-star resort amenities of Crown Sydney including 24-hour private residents' concierge, valet parking, security, residents-only swimming pool, tennis court, expansive gymnasium, luxurious day spa, in-residence dining, housekeeping and priority access to the 14 bars and fine-dining restaurants within the building
- Strata fees are $9,590/quarter.
Award-winning bars and restaurants, a fully equipped gym, a luxurious day spa, two swimming pools and a full-size tennis court emerged at the foundation of the building, offering a full suite of amenities for residents at Sydney's most prestigious address. However, the true magic at One Barangaroo begins as you get higher.
Within the building, every home has been meticulously adorned by the acclaimed Meyer Davis' interiors. All 76 residences respond to the building's architecture and the blue water below, drawing the outside aesthetic inside. Each Residence has been thoughtfully designed down to the last detail, with organic textures providing a juxtaposition to the geometric patterns of the Sydney cityscape.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney