60/12 Grandchester Street Sunnybank Hills
Convenience in a Prime Location Entry via 45 Farne Street Sunnybank Hills
This two-storey townhouse has the winning combination of being well kept and in an exceptionally convenient location, fantastic for those wanting a low maintenance property or great value for the astute investor.
Offering a spacious floorplan with ample room for the whole family, this property has a bright and breezy ground floor living zone. Within this space is a good size kitchen adjoining a dining and lounge area as well as a convenient powder room. Open plan, this floor has hard wearing tiles and laminate flooring as well as security screens and air conditioning.
Glass sliding doors open out to a generous courtyard, with a paved area for entertaining that is surrounded by mature trees for shade and privacy. Fully fenced, the backyard is a safe area for children and pets to play.
The upper level houses three spacious bedrooms for restful, private time. Included is a master suite with private balcony, built-in robe and ensuite while the other two bedrooms share a central bathroom with shower over bath and vanity with storage. Light and bright, all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- Brand New flooring all throughout
- An open lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- A bright and airy tiled kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, plus a cooktop and rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Side access available to the backyard
- A covered patio and a fully enclosed garden is ideal for your outdoor living
- An internal laundry and powder room
- A sizable master bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning and pristine ensuite
- A further two generous bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- A tidy shared family bathroom with bathtub and shower,
- Security Screens on windows and sliding door
- Safety switch, smoke alarm and lots more
- 2 minutes walking to Pineland Shopping Center
- 2 minutes walking to bus stops
- 20 minutes driving to Brisbane CBD
- Rental appraisal - $470 to $520 per week
- Body corporate approx $80 per week
- Council rate approx $30 per week
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Acacia Ridge, Algester, Calamvale, Sunnybank, Stretton, Runcorn