This exceptionally spacious 5 Bedroom family friendly home which is both functional and practical is certainly going to impress.
As you enter the double doors at the entrance of the home you are greeted with a beautiful light filled stairway with feature lighting adding to the spacious feel of this property. Cool, easy to maintain tiles run from the entry into the kitchen and dining area and throughout the lower level of the house. On this level you will find a modern well-appointed kitchen and dining area with stone bench tops featuring a modern waterfall style island bench. Adjacent to the kitchen/dining area is the spacious lounge with a reverse cycle air conditioner large enough to cool or warm the entire downstairs area. On the downstairs level you will also find the 5th bedroom as well as a downstairs powder room and separate laundry.
Double doors open out onto the covered pergola area which creates a great place to sit in the sun or relax and entertain with friends and family. This low maintenance garden and fully fenced back yard are easy to maintain with a good sized garden shed and lockable side gate.
An internal staircase takes you upstairs to an additional open plan family area perfect for a second television or kids retreat. You will also find the four bedrooms, three of which all boast features such as double sized rooms, ceiling fans, phone, data and TV points in each room. The king-sized master bedroom has an ensuite, balcony, larger than normal walk in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The home is fitted with Crim-Safe and diamond grille security screens allowing breezes to flow through your home without compromising on security. For your water and power bills there is solar power with a quality back to grid 3kw inverter and a 5000 litre water tank. There is also an alarm system with two control panels downstairs, and one upstairs.
* Large high set 5 bedroom, executive style home * King-sized master bedroom with ensuite, spacious walk in robe, and balcony.
* Formal, double-door entry with bright and airy foyer with stunning feature lighting
* Neutral stone coloured tiles downstairs * Quality carpet to staircase, living area and bedrooms upstairs
* Security system
* Crim-safe on all feature windows and diamond grille on lower level
* Split system air-conditioning in living room and master bedroom
* Stylish down lights and ceiling fans throughout
* Second living area off upstairs bedrooms
* Bathroom and ensuite upstairs and 3rd toilet-powder room downstairs
* Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops * Stainless steel oven, range hood and electric ceramic cook top
* Separate laundry with direct access to clothesline
* Outdoor entertaining area with fully-fenced yard * Garden shed and a large water tank plumbed into laundry, toilets and all exterior taps
* Large energy efficient solar system
* Lifetime termite warranty (ask for more details)
* Double lock-up garage with internal access and epoxy style flooring
* Close proximity to local schools - both primary and secondary
* Short distance to new shopping centre Redbank Plains Town Square
* Parks and public transport are all in close proximity
With its impressive street presence, make no mistake, this is a must-see property. With every convenience located nearby this property is perfect for busy families or investors looking for an appealing addition to their portfolio.
Redbank Plains has seen a recent re-development of Redbank Plains Town Square which offers prospective buyers a vibrant community destination offering not only a large variety of retail and dining options but is fast becoming the commercial hub for the area.
In summary, we have a delightful double storey home on a spacious block, with an abundance of space both inside and out, for the whole family to enjoy. Quality fixtures and fittings feature throughout the home along with a large solar electric system and water efficient devices making this a very energy efficient home. Located in Redbank Plains, this home will be hard to beat with transport, excellent schools and major shopping centres all within a few minutes' walk or drive.
Make sure you don't miss this great opportunity and come along to Saturday's open home. Alternatively contact Angela Browne to arrange a private viewing today!
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."