This dramatic award winning Minyama masterpiece spans two beautifully appointed levels and raises the standard for luxury family living and year round entertaining. Bespoke contemporary coastal design, with vast sun washed living spaces complemented by versatile accommodation options and relaxed outdoor settings. Number Two Waringa Court showcases inspired design through a sophisticated flowing layout of light and airy interiors that flawlessly transition to extensive alfresco areas all overlooking the water.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac the impressive façade is just a hint of what lies beyond. Upon entry, you are immediately greeted by the soaring ceilings and double height atrium with strategically positioned glazing to make the most of every season. Centrally located, the entertainer’s kitchen is the hub of the home and overlooks the alfresco area, pool and waterway. Featuring top of the range Miele appliances and gorgeous stone benches there is ample storage including a walk in pantry. Enjoy multiple living areas, including a media room, plus a spacious separate dedicated office with library adjacent to the master suite.
Four generous bedrooms, with the east-facing master suite featuring twin walk-in robes, a stunning ensuite bath, and an expansive 15m x 5m exclusive sundeck where you can enjoy a captivating kaleidoscope of sunrise and sunset views. A beautiful ground floor suite gives guests similar opulent living as the main master with water views, louvre windows, walk in robe and private ensuite.
Offering the ultimate in low-maintenance luxury, it features an abundance of entertaining space, superb alfresco areas with a stunning designer pool, huge hardwood timber deck, bi-folding aluminium shutters, built in BBQ with sink, a hot and cold outdoor shower and lush low maintenance tropical gardens. Entertaining areas extend across the home so you can find the perfect place to enjoy, relax and entertain no matter the weather.
For the boating enthusiast the 12m pontoon is capable of housing some of the largest of vessels and with the Minyama canal system offering direct deep water access the cruise to the mouth and everything on offer off-shore is easy. Boasting the largest straight Minyama waterfrontage on the mainland Number Two Waringa Court is most definitely a standout home. Not forgetting the motoring enthusiast there is a triple garage with additional storage.
This is an address for those of impeccable taste, who appreciate a residence specifically designed for waterfront living, a home that cannot be found elsewhere. Every aspect of this property is impressive in its delivery of luxury, build quality and proportion.
Sitting in a prime water front position its blue ribbon address further attests to its prestige; minutes to restaurants, major shopping, Gold Class Cinemas and some of the best beaches QLD has to offer.
- Larger than average 914m2 east facing deep water block with 49m frontage
- Award winning Architect designed solid block and suspended concrete construction
- Multiple spacious and separated living zones for the whole family
- Second level dedicated master suite with office, library, rooftop terrace, twin walk in robes and stunning ensuite
- Guest suite with ensuite, walk in robe and water view
- Stone benches throughout, stunning hardwood olive maple floors and high end fixtures and fittings
- All weather entertaining area complete with bi-fold aluminium shutters plus built in BBQ with sink
- East facing award winning pool, massive hard wood deck and pontoon
- Smart home with C-Bus system, ducted air-conditioning, Somfy motorised blinds, security system and intercom
- Private cul-de-sac position close to shops, restaurants and beaches