Perched high along the most prestigious street in Kings Beach, surrounded by multi million dollar homes, apartment 5 of ‘Baywatch’ embodies everything there is to love about the Sunshine Coast lifestyle. From the sweeping 180-degree views over the headland, South to Moreton Island and North to Point Cartwright, to the house sized proportions...you will be left speechless by all there is to offer in what is certainly the most amazing apartment currently on the market right now within the Caloundra region.
Spread over 400sqm on three levels and featuring numerous outdoor areas, Apartment 5 offers a floor plan that takes advantage of the amazing views while feeling private and certainly not compromising on space. The main living level features bamboo flooring, the dramatic floor to ceiling windows brings the outdoors in and takes full advantage of the coastal outlook. The massive entertaining terrace offers room for the largest of gatherings or an adjoining deck area is the perfect place to lay back and read a book and enjoy the ever changing outlook.
The contemporary kitchen is galley style with stone benches, gas cooking, double draw dishwasher and features a huge walk in pantry. There is also a North facing courtyard adjoining the kitchen with mature palms creating privacy from the street but still allowing the ocean views through.
Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, the main is king sized with spectacular views as well as updated ensuite and walk in robe. The second bedrooms is equally as well-proportioned with northerly views and ensuite. The third bedroom also has built in robe and takes advantage of the coastal outlook.
If this wasn’t enough, there is a further private rooftop entertaining space with views reaching from Kings Beach right around the headland to Point Cartwright, a great space to enjoy an evening drink and relax or catch the daytime sunshine in complete privacy. There is a loft style space which could be used as a second sitting area or study.
‘Baywatch’ Is one of Kings Beaches most sought after and tightly held complexes, its great position on the headland and undoubtedly impressive proportions and views makes it very hard to beat.
Whether you are looking to downsize, up size or for the ultimate coastal weekender, this apartment will leave a lasting impression that will be hard to shake.
Much loved by the current owners, now is the time for you to secure a piece of Kings Beach real estate that will be the envy of many.
Highlights of the property include-
- Three distinct outdoor entertaining spaces all embracing the stunning views
- Bamboo flooring, sheer & block out curtains, feature lighting throughout
- Three bedrooms, two with ensuites and master with walk in robe and coastal views
- Third full bathroom with laundry and further generous storage room
- Multiple storage areas, room for all the toys, surfboards, bikes, kayaks etc
- Side by side lock up garaging for two vehicles with auto doors, easy on street parking
- Tightly held complex with in ground swimming pool, immaculate grounds
- Direct street access for convenience as well as intercom system
- Walk to patrolled Kings Beach, cafes and restaurants within minutes
- Reasonable body corp fees, predominantly owner-occupied building of eight
- Strong holiday and permanent rental returns possible for the investor
For further information please contact Craig or Jake.