25 Bareki Street Wurtulla
When Number Twenty-five Bareki Street was built, only a few scattered properties formed the start of this now very popular beachside suburb. The word spread quickly, and Wurtulla today has become highly sought after and very tightly held. This is a very popular and unique location with the pristine sands of Wurtulla Beach to the East and the tranquil waters of Currimundi Lake to the South.
Here is an exciting opportunity to acquire one of Wurtulla's best-kept classic beach homes. Nestled in a tightly held pocket, this character-filled residence backs onto the nature reserve and has its very own gate leading to the spectacular coastal pathway and the exceptional lifestyle on offer.
Offering a rare dual-living opportunity, this property consists of a main residence with three huge bedrooms, a large family bathroom and two separate living areas, all immaculate. The original kitchen is in mint condition and overlooks the East facing all-weather outdoor entertaining area with views of the nature reserve beyond. The self-contained stand-alone studio is a wonderful retreat for guests or extended family.
Low-maintenance gardens, generous lawn areas, ample storage inside and out, and a powered workshop shed make this an outstanding home to move into immediately and love as is, or renovate and make your own.
Meticulously built and lovingly cared for, this property has been the scene of many happy family memories for almost 45 years, and now the time has come for another family to call it home. Saying goodbye to this stunning location will be hard, but the sellers are ready and believe it is time for a new chapter to be written. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a blue chip piece of Wurtulla.
• 555sqm of prime beachside land backing onto the nature reserve
• Original character-filled home ready to move straight into
• Main residence with three large bedrooms and a huge family bathroom
• Open plan air-conditioned kitchen and dining
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
• Self-contained stand-alone studio with kitchenette and bathroom
• East-facing outdoor entertaining overlooks a large lawn area
• Lock up garage with remote door and internal access
• Powered workshop shed perfect for a tradie or tinkering in
• Fully fenced backyard, low maintenance gardens, large lawn areas and a bore
• Direct access to the coastal pathway leading to the surf beach, playground, and Currimundi Lake
• Close to major shopping, schools, hospital, and sports stadium
Enjoying the relaxed beachside lifestyle, this immaculate brick and tile home is conveniently positioned close to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Wurtulla Shopping Complex, Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium, Birtinya Shopping Centre, and schools.
An inspection is a must! Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Wurtulla
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Currimundi, Bokarina