3 Lyrebird Place Wurtulla
This large low-set family residence is located just a short stroll to world class white sandy beaches in a quiet cul-de-sac close to amenities. Embrace endless tranquility with the nature reserve as your backdrop and experience the best of coastal living with your rear gate leading directly to the coastal pathway and beach with no roads to cross.
Number Three Lyrebird Place is a genuine 4-bedroom plus office low-set residence with a fantastic floorplan perfect for family beachside living. The centrally located kitchen features beautiful stone benches, ample storage, a breakfast bar, quality appliances including a dual fuel upright cooker, and servery window for effortless entertaining.
The double lock up garage plus over height triple insulated carport is ideal for storing vehicles, boats and caravans and the quiet cul-de-sac position means day to day living by the beach is stress free.
There are four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, plus a home office with plenty of storage. Offering wonderful separation from the other three bedrooms the master suite boasts a generous walk-in robe and updated ensuite.
The sun-soaked in-ground pool is the ideal place for a dip and all weather outdoor alfresco is a great space for entertaining with friends and family.
• 645sqm of premium beachside land in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto the nature reserve
• Relaxed low set family home designed for everyday coastal living
• Large contemporary kitchen featuring stone benches, breakfast bar & ample storage
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living zones for all all occasions, all weather, and all seasons
• Four bedrooms all with built in storage and ceiling fans plus an office
• Large master suite with walk in robe & ensuite
• Contemporary main bathroom boasting a bath and separate toilet
• Security screens and ceiling fans throughout plus air conditioning to the main living zone
• Eco friendly living with solar on the roof plus large water tanks
• Sun soaked inground pool surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens
• Generous double garage plus over height flyover carport for an additional three vehicles
• Short stroll to the ever-popular Wurtulla surf beach and calm waters of Currimundi Lake
• Close to shops, schools, sports stadium, and health hub
Embracing a tranquil beachside lifestyle, this low-set home is conveniently positioned close to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Wurtulla Shopping Complex, Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium, Birtinya Shopping Centre, and schools.
All this plus easy access to main arterial roads to reach the Sunshine Coast Airport and an easy commute to Brisbane there is no denying that this area is hot property. Wurtulla will continue to be high on the list for many looking to invest and live in one of the Sunshine Coasts best beachside suburbs.
Please call Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Wurtulla
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Currimundi, Bokarina