6 Jabiru Court Waterford West
6 Jabiru Court, Waterford West
This delightful single-story brick and tile home is situated on a spacious 998m2 block in the tranquil heart of Waterford West, offering convenient access to a wide array of local amenities. The house welcomes you with 2 open-plan living spaces and features 4 generously sized bedrooms, each with plush carpets, ducted air conditioning, and three boasting built-in robes for your utmost comfort. The master suite indulges with a beautifully renovated ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe.
The recently renovated kitchen reveals stylish Caesarstone countertops and custom-crafted New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry. Furthermore, it boasts a 900mm gas freestanding cooktop and oven, a Bosch dishwasher, and an abundance of pantry and cupboard space, making it a haven for any budding chef. This kitchen effortlessly flows into the dining area and extends to a magnificent covered alfresco space, ideal for expanding your entertainment options. The property's rear and sides offer ample space for the entire footy team to play and relish the natural surroundings. This is an unmissable opportunity to make this house your own, so make sure to attend one of our upcoming open house viewings.
- Home is approx 31 years old
- Built by Pioneer Homes
- Nestled on a 998m2 block in Waterford West
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + plush carpets + BIR's + ducted aircon
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + renovated ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops + 900mm gas cooktop + 900mm electric oven + New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry + Bosch dishwasher + canopy rangehood + soft-close drawers + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Open plan formal lounge & dining, tiled
- Living Area 2: Family room with easy access to alfresco space
- Other Property Features: Ducted aircon + ceiling fans + newly tiled living areas + plush new carpets in all bedrooms + recessed lighting + separate laundry with storage & external access + single garage + NBN
- Covered, alfresco space
- Fully fenced (includes colorbond fencing)
- Side access on both sides
- Extra parking space to side of house
- Garden shed (attached to garage)
- Roof repointed, refurbished, repainted & resealed
- New whirly birds
- Guttering & downpipes replaced
- Natural landscaping
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 3 mins to Waterford West State School
- 7 mins to Loganlea State High School
- 6 mins to Logan Hospital
- 27 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 29 mins to Gold Coast
- The current rental appraisal is $590 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Waterford West