14 Oceanic Drive Warana
This immaculate family home is being offered to the market for the first time. Loved and cared for by the current owners since new, number Fourteen Oceanic Drive is positioned just 60 meters from the beach access and the pristine sands of Warana Beach.
Private and secure, you are greeted with high ceilings, warm neutral tones, easy care finishes and abundant natural light. This solid brick home with multiple separate living areas is great for an active family and is ready to move straight in. Centrally located, the kitchen boasts a pool view, ample storage, and stainless appliances and has been ideally positioned for entertaining and everyday living.
Accommodation comprises four spacious bedrooms with built-in storage serviced by two large bathrooms. Offering a choice of two master suites, both with walk-in robes and one with direct pool access and the other with direct balcony access, this home would be ideal for families of all dynamics.
Combining a practical layout and easy-care finishes, tiled floors on the lower level are ideal for relaxed beachside living—the spectacular hardwood timber floors and plush carpets on the upper level complete this wonderful family home.
Enjoy our excellent coastal climate entertaining friends and family under the northeast-facing all-weather alfresco overlooking the private inground pool, or soak up the sea breezes on the east-facing balcony.
The 546 sqm gated property offers some of the best vehicle accommodation on the beachside. Cleverly designed to occupy the rear of the property, the triple lock-up garage and triple overheight carport can house some of the largest boats/vans trailers and still have more gated hardstand for additional vehicles.
• 546 sqm block mere steps to your choice of two beach access points
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas for the largest of families
• Light filled north east facing kitchen overlooks alfresco and enjoys a tranquil pool view
• Open plan casual living and dining with northeast elevation
• Large separate lounge/media room on the upper level
• Four generous bedrooms, all with built-in storage, including two walk-in robes
• Two spacious bathrooms finished in calming neutral tones
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
• Fully fenced with low-maintenance landscaping
• Northeast-facing alfresco overlooks sun-soaked private inground pool
• Triple lock-up garage plus huge overheight triple carport and additional off-street parking
• Close to beach, playground, local shops, major retail, cinemas, schools, health hub and sports stadium
Just steps to kilometres of pristine white sandy beaches and minutes to shops, schools and the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Stadium, blue chip properties of this calibre are in high demand.
This home is one of a kind; it certainly deserves your inspection to uncover all it has to offer. Please get in touch with Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Warana
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Sippy Downs, Birtinya, Parrearra, Bokarina, Buddina