12 Girraween Street Warana
Situated in a quiet street mere footsteps from the sand, this contemporary 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom beach house would make the perfect family home or property investment. Number Twelve Girraween Street has undergone a complete transformation that was meticulously planned to take advantage of aspect, climate, and location.
Inside, the open-plan living space is warm and inviting, with calming neutral colours and large doors opening onto the private east-facing alfresco. The hub of the home is the fabulous gourmet kitchen boasting abundant storage space with sleek 2-pac cabinetry, gorgeous stone benches and high-end appliances.
Perfectly planned for the growing family, the flexible floorplan offers three bedrooms plus an office or optional fourth bedroom, all with built-in storage and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is ideal for day-to-day family life, including a bath, a separate toilet, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and quality fixtures and fittings. Offering excellent separation, the master suite enjoys a gorgeous garden view, a designer ensuite, and a spacious walk-in robe.
The private East facing outdoor alfresco area is an entertainer's dream overlooking the generous lawn areas with plenty of room for a pool. Boasting a double garage with internal access plus an automatic gate with intercom, you can rest assured that kids, pets, and vehicles are secured in the fully fenced yard.
This gorgeous home is a peaceful sanctuary where you can relax, unwind, and enjoy this enviable lifestyle. Nested between both the iconic Fruit Shed and B-Fresh complexes, you won't have to venture far for your morning coffee and fresh produce! Everything you need is within footsteps including the beach and coastal pathway.
• 555sqm block just footsteps to the beach in a quiet street
• Fabulous gourmet kitchen with designer finishes, stone benches and ample storage
• Huge flowing indoor and outdoor open-plan living zones include a dedicated media room
• Four bedrooms or three plus an office, all with built-in storage
• Elegant main bathroom features a bath, separate toilet and quality fixtures
• Completely renovated with high-end finishes, including stone benches
• All-weather private East facing undercover entertaining area
• Low maintenance gardens plus plenty of lawn and easy access to install a pool
• Ample secure storage for the tools and toys in the sheds and store
• Double garage with internal access plus automatic gate with intercom
• Air-conditioning, solar power and security screens
• Short stroll to surf beach, playground, coastal pathway and local convenience
• Close to major shopping, cinemas, schools, surf club, hospital, and sports stadium
With a leisurely stroll to kilometres of white sandy dog-friendly beaches and the spectacular coastal pathway, this magnificent family home must be seen to be appreciated.
Please get in touch with Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Warana
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Sippy Downs, Birtinya, Parrearra, Bokarina, Buddina