Warana QLD 4575
Don't miss out on an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase this low set home positioned on a highly desired 640sqm of beachside land. Number Seven Echuca Court is nested in a quiet pocket directly across from a playground and just steps to the sand.
Boasting only two neighbouring properties with 35m of east facing boundary and an impressive street frontage of 51m this parcel of prime real estate is the ideal position to create your dream beachside abode.
The expansive lawn areas are great for kids and pets and the fully fenced yard ensures privacy and peace of mind. With dual street access and a large two bay shed there is plenty of room to store a boat/caravan or additional vehicles.
Just a short stroll to the sand, local shops, multiple playgrounds, and the spectacular coastal pathway savvy buyers are snapping up properties quickly in this popular pocket.
• Impressive 640sqm corner block across from a playground
• Nestled in a quiet street just a short stroll to the beach access
• Low set rendered brick home
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher
• Three bedrooms and one bathroom
• Security screens throughout with air-conditioning to living
• Impressive 51 metre frontage and 35 metre eastern boundary
• Large fully fenced low maintenance yard with generous lawn areas
• Dual street access and large two bay shed
• Short stroll to beach, schools, shops, and surf club
All this plus easy access to main arterial roads to reach the Sunshine Coast Airport and an easy commute to Brisbane there is no denying that this area is hot property. Warana will continue to be high on the list for many looking to invest and live in one of the Sunshine Coasts best beachside suburbs.
Please contact Craig or Sonia to arrange a private inspection.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Warana
Withdrawn properties in nearby suburbs
Sippy Downs, Birtinya, Parrearra, Bokarina, Buddina