Tamborine QLD 4270
This spectacular home epitomises luxury living and is situated in the prestigious Riemore at Tamborine Estate, which is one of the most sought after parcels of land in South East Queensland. It sits proudly on a 5946m2 block of land, against a stunning lake backdrop and set against other quality builds in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
Stunning architectural lines dominate the aesthetics of this beautiful home which is luxuriously appointed with premium inclusions throughout. No detail or expense has been spared in the construct of this home which greets you with an amazing double door entryway and premium timber flooring that leads into a well-appointed office/study complete with integrated premium timber cabinetry.
Central to the home is the magnificent gourmet kitchen that presents with a crisp, white colour palette which brings a sense of serenity as well as a luxe modern vibe to the space. The kitchen features stunning Caesarstone benchtops, unique rural oak cabinetry, premium stainless steel cooking appliances including a 900mm gas cooker and oven, an abundance of cupboard and storage space and a convenient butler's pantry with sink. Stunning pendant lighting adorns the ceiling and offers a luxurious touch to the space. A beautiful dining room that overlooks the outside alfresco area sits adjacent to the kitchen and flows into the formal living quarters which also features integrated rural oak timber cabinetry and stunning plantation shutters as well as a feature piece of elaborate designer lighting.
A second living area is also featured to the front of the home as are 3 spacious bedrooms, each featuring zoned ducted air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans to keep you cool during these warm summer months. The master retreat presents as a Vogue inspired sanctuary with its spectacular ensuite which features a stunning stand-alone bath, dual stone vanities, double shower, remote controlled blinds and a spectacular private view to the lake. It also showcases a large WIR and sliding doors to your own private deck outside.
Outside, an oasis of dreams awaits. An expansive covered alfresco space was designed for entertaining in mind and the dreamy view of the lake will surely captivate your senses. Decompress and soak all your worries away in the outdoor spa located in the stunning Bali Hut surrounded by captivating landscaping. You will own your own rights to the lake (10 metres) and you can entertain the idea of building your own pontoon or jetty as no covenant exists.
Riemore at Tamborine Estate is situated to the west of picturesque Mt Tamborine and east of the Albert River. The Estate is close to schools, shops, parks, wineries and tourist attractions and is located just 50 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and Airport, and only 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise. This amazing opportunity is not to be missed and is a chance for you to secure a piece of pure paradise and is open for your inspection now.
Property features and inclusions:
- Impressive 5946m2 block in a prestigious estate
- Built in 2021 by Indigo Homes
- Floor plan size approx 372m2
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with BIR 's, 2 with WIR's
- Master boasts WIR and luxury ensuite featuring:
- Ceiling to floor luxury tiling
- Stunning stand-alone bath
- Designer tapware
- Dual stone vanities
- Double shower with view to lake
- Ducted aircon
- Remote controlled blinds
- Stunning plantation shutters
- 3 separate living areas
- Large study/office space, or 5th bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen features:
- Stunning Caesarstone benchtops
- Premium rural oak cabinetry
- Premium stainless-steel appliances
- 900mm gas cooker and oven
- Soft-close drawers
- Superb butler's pantry with sink
- Beautiful trio of designer pendant lighting
- Plumbed in fridge space
- Abundance of storage and cupboard space
- PureTec hybrid G-series whole house filtration
- Ducted aircon – smart- zoned to each room
- Premium timber flooring throughout living areas
- Plush carpets to bedrooms and formal living area
- CCTV system
- Spectacular covered alfresco area with timber decking
- Spa housed insidea powered Bali hut
- Stunning lake views (10m of which belongs exclusively to the property)
- Concreted-in gazebo near lake
- Lake fed irrigation system
- Feature rock retaining wall and lush landscaping
- Wide side access
- 6m x 6m shed, powered
- Oversized remote garage space – 7m x 7m
- Additional concrete pad to house a boat, trailer or car
- Solar – 10.3 kw micro-inverter system
- 2 x 31500 Ltr water tanks
- Back-up generator ready
- Spectacular views to Mt Tamborine
- Council rates approx $1719 half yearly
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Tamborine
Offmarket properties in nearby suburbs
Jimboomba, Mundoolun, Logan Village, Yarrabilba, Eagle Heights, North Tamborine, Kairabah, Boyland, Cedar Creek, Tamborine Mountain