2/38 Wyperfeld Crescent South Ripley
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
38 Wyperfeld Crescent, South Ripley
Nestled in one of Southeast Queensland's most prominent growth areas, this exceptional double-story duplex home is a true embodiment of contemporary style. It rests on an elevated plot in a serene South Ripley enclave, offering convenient access to various local amenities, and an idyllic view of a charming parkland directly across the road. Upon entry, you will be greeted by an inviting open plan living and dining area, air-conditioned for your comfort. This space seamlessly leads to the chic kitchen with generous countertop space, high-quality cooking appliances, and ample pantry and cupboard storage. Moving to the upper floor, you will discover 3 spacious bedrooms, with the master suite boasting a beautiful ensuite in a crisp, white colour palette. Another bathroom is conveniently located upstairs, servicing the remaining 2 bedrooms plus a 3rd toilet downstairs. The picture is completed by a charming outdoor alfresco area, perfect for unwinding within a secure and fenced environment. Don't miss the chance to explore this remarkable property at your earliest convenience.
- Double-storey duplex home is approx 5 years old
- Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: BIR + aircon + ceiling fan + contemporary ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms + extra toilet downstairs
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with expansive benchtop space + quality cooking appliances + dishwasher + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Open plan family & meals
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + separate laundry with storage & external access + linen closet + under-stair storage + electric hot water system + single remote garage + Fibre to the premises NBN
- Covered, alfresco space
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 3 mins to Ripley Valley State School
- 3 mins to Ripley Valley State Secondary College
- 6 mins to Ripley Town Centre
- 2.3 km to "Splash n Play" Adventure Park
- 10 mins to Ipswich CBD
- 15 mins to Springfield Orion Central Shopping Precinct
- 17 mins to Springfield
- 44 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 57 mins to Gold Coast
The current rental appraisal is $460 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Ripley