26 Bremer Street South Maclean
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
26 Bremer St, South Maclean
This exquisite residence, crafted by Coral Homes, with a sturdy steel frame, graces a 375m2 block in the peaceful Pebble Creek Estate of South Maclean, setting the standard for modern indoor and outdoor contemporary living.
It features an expansive open-plan living and dining area flooded with natural light and a sleek gourmet kitchen adorned with Caesarstone benchtops, a 900mm gas cooktop, a dishwasher, a walk-in pantry, and ample cupboard storage – a true delight for any home chef.
This residence offers 4 generously sized bedrooms, each with mirrored built-in robes. The beautiful, air-conditioned master retreat stands out with a walk-in robe and a delightful ensuite.
Step outside, and you will discover a covered alfresco space that extends your entertainment options, overlooking a lovely, grassed area – an ideal space for kids and pets to roam freely. Don't miss the chance to explore this beautiful home at your earliest convenience.
- Home is approx 1 year old
- Built by Coral Homes
- Nestled on a 375m2 block in South Maclean
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + mirrored BIR's + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms with stone vanities (main with stand-alone bathtub)
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops + 900mm gas cooktop & 900mm electric oven + dishwasher + canopy rangehood + soft-close drawers + walk in pantry + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Open plan family & meals, tiled & air-conditioned
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + 2550mm high ceilings + plush carpets + recessed lighting + block out roller blinds + separate laundry with linen closet & external access + "prowler proof" front door + premium tiling + double remote garage + Fibre to the premises NBN
- Covered alfresco space, tiled with ceiling fan
- Beautifully manicured yard
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Professionally sealed driveway
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 9 mins to Flagstone State School
- 9 mins to Flagstone State Community College
- 10 mins to Flagstone Water Park
- 42 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 46 mins to Gold Coast
- Current rental appraisal is $560 per week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Maclean