2-14 Flagstone Court South Maclean
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
If the idea of embracing a tranquil and idyllic rural lifestyle captivates your interest, this charming 3-bedroom home in South Maclean presents an exceptional opportunity. As you step inside, the residence greets you with a generous open-plan living and dining area that effortlessly connects to the covered alfresco space outside which overlooks the vast backyard-a pristine canvas awaiting your creativity, whether it's for a pool, shed, or any dream project you envision. The modern kitchen has been tastefully renovated in a crisp, white colour palette, featuring expansive countertops and an abundance of cupboard and pantry storage. For your convenience, there's also a renovated bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower, adding a touch of luxury to your daily routine. This property also boasts generous front and side frontage, offering an abundance of space for you to fully embrace the tranquility of rural living. With a touch of creativity and a clear vision, the potential for this residence to evolve into the picturesque acreage retreat you've always dreamt of is truly limitless. Don't miss the chance to explore this gem and join us for one of our upcoming open house viewings.
- Nestled on 14, 370m2 block in South Maclean
- Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with walk in shower + toilet
- Kitchen: Renovated kitcen with expansive benchtops + quality cooking appliances + dishwasher + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Open plan lounge & dining, carpeted
- Living Area 2: Rumpus/Utility room
- Other Property Features: Ceiling fans + separate laundry with external access + new carpets + linen closet + electric hot water system + single lock up garage
- Covered, alfresco space
- 6m x 6m shed
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- High-capacity water tanks
- Septic tank
- Expansive front, side & back yard
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 9 mins to Flagstone State School
- 8 mins to Flagstone State Community College
- 43 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 49 mins to Gold Coast
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Maclean