876-882 Teviot Road South Maclean
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
Prepare to fall in love with this unique property where nature envelopes you at every turn. This beautiful split-level home is full of character and charm and is nestled on an impressive 5-acre block in South Maclean. Mature trees, a line of palms and pockets of lush landscaping greet you as you enter the gates of this property, providing an ambiance of tranquillity and calm.
Inside, you are greeted by an inviting tiled entrance hall which seeps into the formal living area. Venture up a few steps, and you will be pleasantly surprised by the expansive open plan family and dining space showcasing beautiful timber raked ceilings, and an inviting kitchen area. Large, sliding doors seamlessly connect the indoors with nature, allowing for a breathtaking view at every angle. To top it off, a lovely, covered and stunning timber-decked verandah stretches along the entire back and side of the home, providing the perfect setting for al fresco dining. You will feel at one with nature!
The gourmet kitchen is a striking space in a sleek and contemporary white colour palette and showcases expansive benchtops, premium European stainless steel cooking appliances, custom-built cabinetry that will delight even the most discerning cook with its abundant features, expansive cupboard and pantry storage, breakfast nook and stunning glass splashback.
The home features 4 bedrooms, with the master retreat featuring a convenient walk-in robe and a wide sliding door that transports you to a lush, private courtyard space. A contemporary bathroom services all the bedrooms and features floor to ceiling tiling, large shower and toilet.
Outside, a field of dreams awaits! The property boasts 2 dams, with 1 shared, ensuring your irrigation requirements are met. The expansive and unobstructed surrounds are perfect for keeping your beloved animals and livestock and allowing them to roam freely and graze in the fields. A 2-car shed stands to the front of the property, complete with concrete pad for an additional 3 vehicles. Additionally, a vehicle turn-around is situated at the end of the driveway for the convenience of your guests.
This property truly is a slice of paradise that blends the best of modern amenities with the vast expanses of acreage living. It is situated close to schools, shops, transport, medical and recreational facilities and a short drive to both Jimboomba and the Flagstone Community. This stunner is now open for your inspection.
Property features and inclusions:
- Nestled on a huge 5-acre block
- The builder was Bell Modular Homes
- Home is approx 44 years old
- Home is approx 222m2 under roof
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with BIR's
- Master suite features large WIR
- Contemporary family bathroom
- 3 separate, versatile living spaces
- Gourmet kitchen featuring:
- Expansive benchtops
- Premium Miele cooking appliances
- Concealed dishwasher
- Custom built cabinetry with unique slide-out features
- Breakfast nook
- Separate laundry
- High raked timber ceilings
- Original, polished brushbox timber floors
- Ceiling fans
- Linen & storage closets
- Timber verandah to back & side of property
- Private courtyard
- Tropical landscaping and mature trees throughout
- 2 dams for irrigation purposes (1 is a shared dam)
- Davey firefighter dam pump
- Sprinkler irrigation system to gardens
- Large 6m x 6m shed - powered
- Concrete pad in front of shed for additional 3 cars
- Vehicle turn-around at end of driveway
- Tank only water supply
- 2 rainwater tanks (36, 300 L)
- Fully fenced
- Hercules heavy duty steel security fencing
- Animal shelter with gate
- Fenced paddock, suitable for horses & other livestock
- Council rates approx $520/qtr
- Current rental appraisal $650/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Maclean