69-79 Pennine Drive South Maclean
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459
Nestled in a serene bushland setting, this expansive acreage property boasts 2 homes that offer the perfect blend of nature and luxury living. The main house is a beautifully designed masterpiece, complete with high-end finishes, high ceilings and ample natural light. Situated on a colossal 6.2-acre block and surrounded by stunning bushland, this property offers privacy and tranquillity like no other.
The first residence presents with 5 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes. It showcases a unique floor plan that spans across 1 single level and offers perfectly proportioned living spaces that flow seamlessly from room to room, without compromising on space. Two separate and very spacious living areas are on offer, including a huge open plan living quarters as well as a colossal media room, perfect for those late-night movie marathons.
A spectacular gourmet kitchen will surely impress the chef in the family with its ample Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, striking red glass splashback, "walk-through" pantry and ample cupboard storage.
The alfresco entertaining area outside is a perfect haven for unwinding on warm summer days. Splash around in the adjoining above ground pool or simply take in the views of the stunning bushland that surrounds you at every turn.
The second dwelling is the original home with unfinished works requiring renovations, presenting you with an endless world of possibilities. You also have the option to clear the space entirely and start a new build with possible income generating potential or to satisfy dual living opportunities. Or perhaps create your dream garden, complete with an inground pool and other recreational facilities which would blend perfectly within the space and create a real haven for you and your family. You could also add additional outbuildings such as larger sheds or carports or alternatively, extend the original home even further to create even more living space. The potential to create a true masterpiece is limitless. Overall, this is an exceptional property that offers both luxury and a rare opportunity to create your dream paradise, limited only by your imagination.
Both homes sit on a sprawling estate with picturesque views of the surrounding bushland. The property is perfect for those seeking privacy, seclusion and a deep connection with nature. It is situated close to a plethora of schools, shops, medical and recreational facilities, restaurants and cafes and transport. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this unique property your own.
Property features and inclusions:
Main home features:
- Built by Metricon Homes
- Home is 11 years old
- Spanning a vast 289m2 under roof
- 5 bedrooms, all with BIR's and fans
- Master suite features huge WIR and ensuite
- Open plan family living/dining with aircon
- Formal airconditioned media room
- Gourmet kitchen which features:
- Caesarstone benchtops
- 900mm gas cooktop
- Walk through pantry
- 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Separate laundry with closet storage
- Porcelain tiles in all living areas
- Plush carpets in all bedrooms
- Split system air-conditioning
- Large walk-in linen closet
- Large, covered alfresco space
- Double remote garage
Original home features:
- Home is approx. 34 years old
- Requiring substantial renovations
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 separate airconditioned living areas
- Renovated main bathroom
- Double carport
- Extension available (approved but unfinished)
Overall and outdoor features:
- Nestled on a 6.2 acre block
- Council approval for 2 full homes on the block
(not just a home and granny flat)
- 5.6kw solar panel system
- Above ground swimming pool
- Tank only water supply
- Multiple rainwater tanks (approx 60,000 L)
- 2 x Biocycle (Hstp) systems
- A number of sheds strewn across property
- Fully fenced
- Lush landscaping throughout
- Council rates approx $520/qtr
- Current rental appraisal $850/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the notification is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Maclean