344-352 Mountain Ridge Road South Maclean
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
- | 344-352 Mountain Ridge Road, South Maclean | -
This spectacular split-level acreage property is situated on a picturesque and colossal 2.03-ha block in a tranquil pocket of South Maclean. It boasts many impressive features that make you feel like living in a tropical resort. Surrounded by lush greenery and majestic trees, you will surely feel a sense of serenity and calm as you enter through the gates of this stunning property.
Inside, high-raked ceilings and clean architectural lines dominate the interior space. A unique and sprawling floor plan spans the split levels, offering perfectly proportioned living spaces that flow seamlessly from room to room. The open-plan living and dining areas are perfect for entertaining and family gatherings and include a fabulous sunken lounge and a family room with a cosy combustion fireplace, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen is a striking space with sleek finishes and showcases expansive benchtops, premium stainless steel cooking appliances, an abundance of cupboard storage, a large walk-in pantry and designer pendant lighting for added luxury and drama.
This stunning abode presents 5 spacious bedrooms, including an enchanting loft-style dreamy bedroom in the upstairs quarter. It also features a separate study. The spacious, air-conditioned master suite showcases a luxurious ensuite with premium finishes and raked ceilings. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and is equally as impressive in style and features designer tiling and a full-sized bathtub for decompressing after a long day.
Outside, step into your own private oasis – a space that truly needs to be seen to be fully appreciated! The manicured lawns and lush gardens create a serene and peaceful atmosphere, while the sparkling inground swimming pool and full-sized tennis court with floodlights offer endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and entertainment. Relax and unwind in the Balinese hut or gazebo, where you can read a book, listen to your favourite tunes or simply take in the beautiful surroundings. The outside space also features 3 separate 12m x 6m garages and sheds, perfect for accommodating your favourite toys or happily tinkering around for endless hours.
With so many incredible features and conveniently located within minutes to Pebble Creek Parklands, local schools, shops, medical and recreational facilities, public transport and only a short drive to the M1 motorway with access to Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast beaches and all other major arterial roads, this majestic home has it all. It is a rare gem that offers the perfect combination of luxury and nature and is open for your inspection now.
Property features and inclusions:
- Stunning, split-level acreage property
- 2.03 ha block in a tranquil pocket of South Maclean
- Home is 39 years old and stylishly renovated throughout
- Floor plan spans approx 288m2 under roof
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 with built-in robes
- Includes an enchanting loft-style bedroom upstairs
- Separate study space upon entry
- Master suite presents with a luxurious ensuite
- 2 luxurious bathrooms – masterfully renovated
- Large, open-plan living areas including:
- Sunken formal lounge
- Family room with combustion fireplace
- Dining space
- Stunningly renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Separate laundry
- Combustion fireplace
- Split system air-conditioning
- Stunning new hybrid flooring
- 600mm x 600mm premium porcelain tiling
- Brand new designer light fittings throughout
- Brand new curtains and blinds
- Security system & CCTV
- House newly rendered and painted indoors and out
- Sparkling, saltwater inground swimming pool
- Full-sized tennis court
- Balinese hut with a large timber outdoor setting
- Balinese stone statues throughout that will remain
- Gazebo with Sheena's gold hedging surrounding it
- Large dam to the rear of the property
- Tank-only water supply - 25000 L rainwater tank
- Additional 5000 L rainwater tank for pool top up
- 3 x 12m x 6m sheds to accommodate 10 vehicles
- One shed features a ½ tonne monorail crane
- And adjoining 3m x 3m office space
- 6m side access to the shed, perfect for trucks to enter
- Lush pockets of low-maintenance landscaping throughout
- Council rates approx. $520/qtr
This property is being sold by auction or without a price; therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in South Maclean