14 King Street Slacks Creek
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- |14 Kings Street Slacks Creek | -
Move in Ready, Loads of Potential, Internal Updated, Huge Backyard, Loads of Extras with a Convenient Location.
No waiting for tenants on this home, ready to rock and roll 14 King Street is an amazing opportunity for first home buyers and investors looking for a home with nothing to do and a massive backyard with drive through access.
With updated kitchen and bathroom, new flooring and in great condition this home features loads of bonus including: 2 solar power systems with back up Tesla battery, double carport, garden shed, water tank, bird aviary, green house and a backyard big enough to let your imagination run wild.
- 3 bedrooms: all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: walk-in robe dresser area, air con & ceiling fan
- Updated main bathroom: shower with separate toilet
- Updated kitchen with new appliances and loads of cupboard space
- Open plan dining
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Internal laundry with cupboard space
- Updated flooring
- Decked front porch
- Double carport
- Powered garden shed
- Bird aviary
- Green house
- Water tank
- Solar power with back up Tesla battery: 19 panels
- Fenced 888m2 block with double gate drive through access
- Not in flood zone area
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Rent appraisal: $530 per week
- Rates: approx $900 per quarter (including water)
- Built: 1973
- State primary and secondary schools
- Mabel Park State High School
- Bus & train services
- Parks, playgrounds and sporting fields
- Logan Central Plaza
- Quick access to Pacific & Logan Motorways
- 26km to Brisbane CBD
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Slacks Creek