15 Cresthill Avenue Regents Park
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 15 Cresthill Avenue Regents Park | -
Quiet Family Friendly Location, Huge Backyard, Drive Through Access, Loads of Potential in a Convenient Location.
Positioned in a family friendly street on the high side of the road, 15 Cresthill Avenue is the perfect location with low traffic thoroughfare, public transport, shopping centres, day care, parks/playgrounds, sporting fields and your choice of many schools close by.
Featuring three bedrooms this owner-occupied brick home offers multiple living areas, 3 x air cons, ceiling fans, solar power, spacious outdoor entertaining area and a massive backyard ideal for the kids and large fury ones to run and play safe. Also perfect for families wanting a pool, big shed or maybe another dwelling, you are spoilt for choice.
- 3 bedrooms: all with ceiling fans, 2 with air con and built in wardrobes
- Bathroom: Shower and vanity, separate toilet
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Kitchen: plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Huge open plan dining/second living area with ceiling fan
- Internal laundry
- Large tiled outdoor entertaining area
- Front porch
- Solar power
- Drive through access to backyard
- Security screens
- Garden shed
- Double carport with drive through access
- Fenced 1,024m2 block
- NOT in a flood affected area
- Rates: approximately $900p/q (includes water)
- Built in 1983
- Village Fair Regents Park Shopping Centre
- Grand Plaza Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- 3 sporting fields/ovals
- Parks, playgrounds & walking trails
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Regents Park
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Boronia Heights, Hillcrest, Browns Plains, Heritage Park, Park Ridge