47 Vergulde Road Regents Park
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 47 Vergulde Road, Regents Park | -
New Everything, Move in Ready, Huge Backyard, Big Shed, Drive Through Access, Mountain Views and Loads of Extras.
Perfectly positioned close to everything you would ever need, 47 Vergulde Road is extremely convenient with public transport, shopping centres, day care, parks/playgrounds, sporting fields and your choice of an array of schools only minutes away.
Featuring four good size bedrooms, this brick and tile family home has been updated throughout and offers plenty of extras including two new bathrooms, updated kitchen with quality appliances, study, huge living area, new flooring and paint throughout.
Stepping outside to an amazing outdoor entertaining space with extra height and an additional covered area for those big family get togethers. Also featuring wide drive through access to the backyard and powered tool shed garage. Fully fenced spacious backyard for the kids and pets to run amuck and a super convenient home for buyers needing extra accommodation for the toys.
- 4 spacious bedrooms: all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom: new ensuite, built in wardrobes with shelving system, ceiling fan
- New main bathroom: Shower & bath, separate toilet
- Updated kitchen: stone benchtops, quality appliances, large fridge cavity, ceiling fan, loads of cupboard & bench space
- Oversized open plan dining/living area with ceiling fan & air con
- Study with ceiling fan
- Internal laundry with built in cupboards
- Large outdoor entertaining area with wash basin (hot & cold water)
- Second outdoor entertaining area overlooking the backyard
- Recently restored roof
- Security screens throughout
- Compliant smoke alarms
- New flooring throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Garden shed and covered side storage area
- Carport with drive through access to shed
- Remote 7m x 5m garage or tool shed with power, insulation & work benches
- Fenced (Colorbond) 849m2 block
- NOT in a flood affected area
- Rates: approximately $1,000 per quarter (includes water)
- Rent appraisal: $650 per week
- Bulid year: 1990
- Village Fair Regents Park Shopping Centre
- Grand Plaza Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- 3 sporting fields/ovals
- Parks, playgrounds & walking trails
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Regents Park
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Boronia Heights, Hillcrest, Browns Plains, Heritage Park, Park Ridge