27 Charlton Place Regents Park
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 27 Charlton Place Regents Park | -
Owner Occupied Family Home, Immaculate Condition, Multiple Living Areas Spacious Floorplan, Quiet Cul de sac Living and a Prime Location.
Perfectly positioned close to everything you would ever need, 27 Charlton Place is super convenient with public transport, shopping centres, day care, parks/playgrounds, sporting fields and your choice of an array of schools only minutes away.
Featuring four large bedrooms, this brick and tile family home is in impeccable condition throughout and offers plenty of extras including two bathrooms, modern kitchen, two living areas, ceiling fans, air conditioning and much more. Perfect for large families and investors this home is currently owner occupied with no updates or work required.
Stepping outside to a tranquil backyard with fresh fruit at your fingertips, plenty of space for the kids and furry ones as well as the greenhouse and garden shed.
What we love about this home:
- 4 spacious bedrooms: all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom: Shower & bath, separate toilet
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances and dishwasher
- Oversized lounge room with air conditioning
- Open plan living/dining area with ceiling fan
- Covered outdoor patio
- Security screens
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Garden shed
- Green house
- Remote double lock-up garage
- Fenced 605m2 block with private backyard
- NOT in a flood affected area
- Rates: approximately $900 per quarter (includes water)
- Rent appraisal: $670 per week
- Build year: 2006
- Village Fair Regents Park Shopping Centre
- Grand Plaza Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- 3 sporting fields/ovals
- Parks, playgrounds & walking trails
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Regents Park
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Boronia Heights, Hillcrest, Browns Plains, Heritage Park, Park Ridge