Regents Park QLD 4118
Huge Family Home and Great Outdoors with Drive Through Access!
Currently tenanted until Sept 2024 with masses of living space, both inside and out, this amazing family home has it all. Offering 3 good size bedrooms with a master suite enjoying a large ensuite and walk-in robe plus air conditioning. The family bathroom is full of character and located close to the the other bedrooms.
There's a great choice of living space being a large family room, a converted double garage now used as the rumpus room and a generous dining room.
The kitchen is also a delight with plenty of cupboards, worktop and dishwasher with a real modern feel.
Peaceful outdoor living that offers so much covered area, including a carport all leading out to the lovely, spacious garden which has 2 sheds.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master suite: walk in wardrobe, ensuite, air con & ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with shower & separate bath
- Modern kitchen: loads of bench & cupboard space, dishwasher and modern appliances
- Spacious dining with ceiling fan
- Large lounge room with air con & ceiling fan
- Double garage conversion into huge rumpus with internal entry
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double Tandem car accommodation down side of home
- Double carport
- 2 x garden sheds
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Flat 608m2 block with drive through access
- Rates: approximately $1,100 per quarter (Includes water which tenants pay)
- Currently tenanted: Lease expiry is 4-9-2024
- Current rent: $500 per week
- Village Fair Regents Park Shopping Centre
- Grand Plaza Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- 3 sporting fields/ovals
- Parks, playgrounds & walking trails
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Regents Park
Offmarket properties in nearby suburbs
Boronia Heights, Hillcrest, Browns Plains, Heritage Park, Park Ridge