Redland Bay QLD 4165
This boutique tri-level designer home is located in one of the most prestigious pockets of Redland Bay, offering spectacular waterfront views. You can literally throw a stone to the water as the Bay is right at your doorstep. The exterior is modern and sleek, with clean architectural lines and an appealing minimalistic aesthetic.
This amazing aesthetic continues inside this impressive abode. The home has been thoughtfully designed with high-end finishes and unique, custom details. The ground level features a spacious living room, a contemporary bathroom with dual stone vanities as well as 3 spacious bedrooms. 2 bedrooms feature mirrored, sliding built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning for your comfort. The third bedroom features a large walk-in robe and showcases a stunning ensuite displaying dual stone vanities, an oversized shower and ceiling to floor premium tiling.
A beautiful timber staircase leads you to the 1 st level which presents as a stunning open- concept floor plan which allows for easy entertaining and seamless indoor-outdoor living. Large windows and sliding glass doors allow the natural light to filter through effortlessly.
This space opens up to a magnificent covered alfresco precinct outside where you can take in the spectacular views of the Bay. This 2nd level also showcases the absolute heart of the home - a striking gourmet kitchen with an expansive Caesarstone waterfall island benchtop, brand new premium European Smeg appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven and Smeg dishwasher, beautiful glass splashback and a butler's pantry. Finishing this space are stunning pendant lights for that added touch of luxury.
Another timber staircase leads you to what can be best described as your very own private sanctuary. Escape from the world in this space which takes up the entire 2nd level and epitomises luxury living. This amazing retreat displays a unique "open style" and raised palatial ensuite which features a designer bathtub, dual stone vanities and a hidden double shower. You can literally sip your favourite cocktail and soak in the bubbles whilst enjoying the spectacular bay views.
Outside, delight in the beautiful inground pool and the 2 levels of covered alfresco living, perfect for entertaining your family and loved ones. Lush landscaping and low maintenance grounds surround the entire property. A double, remote garage sits at the very front of the property and as a result of this unique building plan, the actual home is conveniently setback from the street for complete privacy.
This amazing home is located within close proximity to various private and public schools, parks, walking tracks and the Redland Bay Shopping Village which is only a 2-minute drive away. The shopping village features Woolworths, doctors, dentists, chemists, a bakery, café, BWS and the Redland Bay Hotel. This residence truly has to be seen to be fully appreciated and is prime and ready for your inspection today.
Property features and inclusions:
- Stunning tri-level residence overlooking the Bay
- Located within an exclusive pocket of Redland Bay
- Perched on a 506m2 block
- Built in 2021
- Built by Guardian Master Builders
- Floor plan size approx 380m2 under roof
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with BIR, 2 with large WIR
- 2 separate master suites
- Primary master suite (entire 2nd level) features:
- Spacious WIR
- Aircon and ceiling fan
- Spa-like ensuite with premium fixtures and fittings
- Bay views
- 3 contemporary bathrooms plus 2 powder rooms
- Multiple, spacious living and dining spaces
- Impressive gourmet kitchen which features:
- Stone waterfall island bench
- Premium Smeg cooking appliances including
- 900mm gas cooktop
- Butler's pantry
- Separate internal laundry with outdoor access
- High ceilings throughout
- Recessed lighting
- Premium vinyl timber like flooring throughout
- New carpets in all bedrooms
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Multiple timber staircases
- Premium block out roller blinds to all bedrooms
- Premium fixtures and finishes to all bathrooms
- Multiple storage options throughout property
- 2 separate, covered alfresco spaces
- Sparkling inground pool
- Lush landscaping and grounds throughout
- Double lock up garage with additional off-street parking
- Council rates approx $1090
- Current rental appraisal $1000 per week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Redland Bay