28 Oakwood Street Pimpama
SOLD by NATHAN SIMON | 0407 760 435
- | 28 Oakwood Street, Pimpama | -
New again! This home recently underwent a gorgeous facelift and won't last ...
Our transparent offering system takes the guesswork out of "Multiple Offer situations" and allows you to buy confidently. Contact Nathan to register and place an offer today!
Located in a quiet and convenient pocket of Pimpama this property is ideal for family life. The owners have already moved out of the home and have spent weeks bringing this home back to as new condition.
The home sits low to street level for a great sense of privacy. The master suite at the front of the home takes full advantage of this with tall windows bringing plenty of natural light into the room. Serviced by a large walk-in robe and ensuite, this suite is a space of peace and quiet for parents. We have the first living space, a study nook, and a well-sized bedroom a little further down the hall.
You don't get this often anymore, but this home is split-level. This means the first level can be the ultimate parent's retreat or a fantastic separation for a work-from-home business. Once you head down the short staircase, you'll find a space great for togetherness, an open-plan living and dining space overlooked by the kitchen and flowing into the backyard. The household chefs will love the large kitchen with plenty of prep space and a great 9000mm Gas cooker.
We also have two generous bedrooms separated by a large main bathroom and a laundry room on this level. High ceilings throughout this space make for a bright and cheery atmosphere.
Outside you have a fantastic outdoor entertaining space with modern stencilled concrete that matches the driveway. Here we get beautiful panoramic views of the ranges as the home sits above the surrounding houses; this adds extra privacy. Plenty of lawn space is here for play equipment, a shed, or even a small pool.
The location really cannot get better than this! We are just minutes from access to the M1 and public transport on your doorstep. Add on the Pimpama Sports hub just a short stroll down the road, perfect for kids or a nice scenic walk, you aren't short of space in this area. Pimpama is perfectly central to everything you need, just a short 15-minute drive to the local boat ramp and fishing sports, or head for a short drive down the M1 to experience the stunning Gold Coast beaches!
Here are some more notable features:
- Recently Professionally painted
- Freshly Concrete Stenciled Driveway and Alfresco Area
- Brand new lush carpet throughout
- Walking distance to Pimpama Sports Hub and Public transport
- 4 Large bedrooms with great privacy between them
- Master bedroom with large WIR and Ensuite
- Air-Conditioning throughout the home
- Large kitchen with 900mm Gas Cooker and Stone benchtops
- Combined living and dining space overlooking the backyard
- Large outdoor alfresco with room for a table and Barbecue
- Great yard space with room for a trampoline, swing sets or even a plunge pool
- Separate living space perfect for a media or kids retreat
- In-built study nook perfect for a home office or study space
- Main bathroom with large shower and bath
- Fantastic-sized laundry with storage and access outside
- 2 minutes to M1 Access
- 5 Minutes to the Pimpama train Station (under construction)
- 30 Minutes to Brisbane and Gold Coast CBD
- Multiple Public and Private schools within 10 minutes
- Coles and Woolworths less than 5 minutes drive.
This is a high-value opportunity not to be missed; contact the Nathan Simon Property Team today to enquire.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Pimpama