24-28 Mackunda Court Park Ridge South
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
- | 24-28 Mackunda Court, Park Ridge South | -
This stunning Western Red Cedar lowset home is proudly nestled on an expansive 4000m2 block in a private cul de sac in Park Ridge South. Nature envelopes you at every turn, and this property offers a tranquil lifestyle that fuses contemporary indoor and outdoor living.
A charming Colonial style verandah gracefully wraps itself around the entire property and provides a delightful space to relax and take in the picturesque views of the manicured gardens and natural bushland setting.
Step inside and you will find 3 separate living areas, including a stylish and air-conditioned sunken lounge and beautiful high raked ceilings, which offer a sense of grandeur to the space. The adjoining family and dining precinct features a cosy combustion fireplace and there is also a separate sitting room, perfect for unwinding. All the living areas are bathed in natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambiance throughout.
The gourmet kitchen is a statement of style and features Caesarstone benchtops, premium stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, sleek glass splashback, walk in pantry and ample cupboard storage.
One of the standout features of this home is the covered patio area that flows seamlessly from the family and dining room, perfect for alfresco dining and enjoying the tranquil surrounds.
The home presents with 4 spacious bedrooms, all featuring built in robes and 3 with ducted air-conditioning. The master suite showcases a walk-in robe, tinted windows, air-conditioning and a contemporary ensuite.
Outside, the property boasts a large, 6m x 9m powered shed with workshop enclave, double remote garage with epoxy floor, a private dam and an expansive grassed area, perfect for the kids and pets to roam free. The home also features solar power, convenient side access, concrete driveways and is fully fenced.
Homes of this calibre are increasingly difficult to find. This property offers an exceptional combination of comfort, style and practicality and is conveniently located close to all local amenities including schools, shops, transport, medical and recreational facilities and easy access to arterials. Don't miss the opportunity to make this peaceful haven your own. Contact us to arrange an inspection and experience the serenity for yourself.
Property features and inclusions:
- Nestled on a 4000m2 fully fenced block
- Home is approx 31 years old
- Floor plan size approx 380m2 under roof
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIR's
- Ducted aircon in 3 bedrooms
- Master boasts aircon, tinted windows, WIR & ensuite
- 3 separate living areas:
- Sunken lounge
- Sitting room
- Contemporary kitchen featuring:
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Samsung dual cook oven
- Walk in pantry
- Soft-close drawers
- Lazy susan in corner cupboards (2-tier)
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Separate internal laundry with storage
- 6kw solar panel system
- Combustion fireplace
- Split-system aircon in living areas
- Raked ceilings
- Pure wool carpets, near new
- 2 x linen cupboards
- Verandah wraps itself around entire home
- Beautiful outdoor gazebo-style patio
- Manicured gardens
- Huge, grassed areas, perfect for kids & pets
- Private dam
- 6m x 9m powered shed with workshop
- Double remote garage with epoxy floor
- Concrete driveway to garage and shed
- Remote controlled electric entry gates
- Multiple large-capacity rainwater tanks
- NBN – Fibre to the node
- Council rates approx $550/qtr inc water
- Current rental appraisal $750/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Park Ridge South