28 Whitehaven Road Newport
This three bedroom, open planed quality terrace home provides opportunity as soon as you open the door. Premium location, Luxury low maintenance and the lifestyle you expect from Newport.
At ground floor level the open planned design incorporates modern practical kitchen facilities with generous stone benches, walk-in pantry, large fridge/freezer space, and modern appliances to create the environment where culinary preparation has everything at your fingertips.
This extends to the air-conditioned dining and family room. An external breakfast courtyard at the rear opens from this space for a touch of open air dining if you're so inclined.
There is also another convenient powder room nearby on this level.
The master bedroom is air-conditioned and also has private access to the breakfast courtyard.
This main bedroom includes the usual appointments you'd expect with walk-in robes and ensuite.
Moving to the second level the home opens to a second air-conditioned lounge/common area for quieter relaxation. Two bedrooms and another bathroom are also on this level. Away from the bustle of the main living areas downstairs, the upper level provides family members or guests space to ruminate, study or recharge untroubled by household distractions.
Ceiling fans throughout, the warmth of carpet where it's needed and accented tiling enhances this bright quality finish.
While being perfectly suited to the downsizers among us. Without the usual encumbrances of excessive garden maintenance, this 2 year old home would be equally desirable as an investment offering all the conveniences that make a home attractive to any family, while providing a future home for owners that are still not quite ready to make the move themselves and want to lock in living for later when your lifestyle has switched to a different speed.
Stockland's Newport is simply a destination, Quality homes, perfectly planned environment from the local lakes, parklands, sports fields to the Redcliffe pier, Sunday markets, eateries and Moreton Bay itself. Some things are just priceless, but you can still include them as your own.
Asset check list:
* 3 bedroom home. 2 bathrooms plus powder room, 3 Loos in total.
* Large air conditioned main bedroom downstairs with walk-ins and ensuite
* Additional Split system air-conditioning to both downstairs living and upstairs lounge/common area
* Separate dedicated laundry.
* Kitchen appliances are all electric and include include Dishwasher, Separate Cooktop, Wall Oven
* Large walk-in pantry behind stylish pocket doors
* Large Double garage has internal access and ample storage areas.
* Breakfast courtyard accessible from both the master and family living area.
Be part of Brisbane's North Side. You'll never look back