41-43 Polebark Crescent New Beith
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
- | 41-43 Polebark Crescent, New Beith | -
This beautifully designed low-set brick home is nestled on a colossal 5133m2 block in a peaceful and serene pocket of New Beith. Embraced by the stunning natural surroundings, this home seamlessly fuses modern indoor and outdoor living.
With a sprawling design encompassing one living level, this home provides plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing. The home offers 3 separate living areas, including a formal lounge at the entrance, a private media or rumpus room, and an open-plan family and dining room – all air-conditioned for your utmost comfort.
The kitchen combines elegance with practicality and showcases expansive benchtop space, including a breakfast bar, premium stainless steel cooking appliances, and abundant cupboard and pantry storage.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the open-plan dining and family room, creating an ideal space for hosting gatherings with family and friends. Take the entertainment outdoors by extending the festivities to the expansive covered alfresco area.
The true magic unfolds in the huge rear covered patio, offering a serene vantage point to admire the inviting inground saltwater pool and timber decked precinct by the pool. This area creates an ideal spot to enjoy alfresco dining or refreshments by the pool whilst basking in the sun. The property also boasts a vast grassed yard, perfect for the kids and pets to roam and play freely.
Back inside, the home presents 4 bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes, ceiling fans, and 2 boasting air-conditioning. The master suite showcases a large walk-in robe and a contemporary ensuite. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and is equally impressive in style and function. Additionally, the home features a powder room for the convenience of guests.
Homes of this amazing calibre are increasingly hard to find. The property offers an exceptional combination of comfort, style and practicality and is conveniently located close to all local amenities, including schools, shops, transport, medical and recreational facilities. Don't miss the opportunity to make this peaceful haven your own. Contact us to arrange an inspection and experience the serenity for yourself.
Property features and inclusions:
- Nestled on a 5133m2 block
- Home is approx 20 years old
- Built by Bruce Robinson Homes
- Spanning approx 265m2 under roof
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIRs and fans
- Master suite features aircon, WIR and ensuite
- 2 contemporary bathrooms + powder room
- 3 versatile living spaces:
- Formal lounge
- Combined dining/family living space
- Media room / potential 5th bedroom/study
- Gourmet kitchen featuring:
- Expansive benchtops
- Stainless steel cooking appliances
- Ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Contemporary family bathroom with powder room
- Separate laundry with double cupboards
- High ceilings
- Combustion fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Tiled living areas
- Laminate timber-look flooring in bedrooms
- Linen cupboard
- Security doors
- Fly screens throughout
- CCTV system
- 12m x 6m covered alfresco space
- Additional 8m x 4m covered patio
- Inground saltwater pool
- Timber decked entertainment area by the pool
- Solar hot water system
- Solar power
- Established gardens
- Dog run
- Double remote garage
- 9m x9m powered shed
- Bitumen driveway to garage
- 22,000L rainwater tanks
- Council rates approx. $620/qtr inc water
- Current rental appraisal $/800wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in New Beith
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Lyons, Silverbark Ridge, Flagstone, Greenbank, South Maclean, North Maclean