New Beith QLD 4124
This exquisitely designed and styled residence is perched on a 6340m2 block in an exclusive and beautiful pocket of New Beith, nestled amongst other quality homes in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Surrounded by nature and backing onto a stunning bushland setting, the serenity of this home will capture your heart and make you want to make this your forever home.
Clean, crisp architectural lines define this beautiful residence which offers a unique floor plan that spans one large single level of contemporary living and features 3 separate living areas.
Central to the home is the beautiful gourmet kitchen which will surely delight your senses and impress the chef in the family with its abundant features that include expansive benchtops, quality appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop and a plethora of cupboard and pantry storage. This stunning space feeds into the open plan dining and living area which are encased by a myriad of windows to allow a stream of natural light to filter through effortlessly. This open plan living and dining area seamlessly flows onto the idyllic alfresco space outside that presents as a chic outdoor oasis, overlooking the sparkling and inviting pool.
Delight in the expansive grassed area which is perfect for the kids and pets to bask in.Beautiful pockets of lush landscaping are strewn across the property and the handyman or woman of the house will delight in the many sheds that are spread throughout the property, including a high clearance shed which allows you to stow away your caravans, trucks and horse floats. The enormous 15m x 8m shed has 3.3m clearance and has drive thru access. There is an additional 6m x 6m shed, both powered.
Back indoors, this home presents with 4 spacious bedrooms plus a large study that can easily be converted into an additional bedroom. Each bedroom features built-ins plus a ceiling fan and 3 also have the bonus of air-conditioning to cool you down during these long summer months. The master suite is positioned on one wing of the home for absolute privacy and is a beautiful statement of style and features a separate "his" and "hers" walk in robe as well as a stunning ensuite set in a calming neutral colour palette and showcases a large shower and a full sized bathtub with a sensational view of the bushland outside. The main bathroom is equally as stylish and functional and services the remaining bedrooms.
This amazing property has a stunning bushland backdrop and the picturesque Spring Mountain Reserve nearby. It is strategically located within close driving proximity to schools, shopping centres, parklands, eateries and has easy access to arterial roads. You can enjoy the pleasures of semi-acreage living but with all the creature comforts of modern living. This beautiful residence is open for your inspection now.
Property features and inclusions:
- Situated on an impressive 6340m2 block
- Build completed in 2008
- Master build by Hallmark Homes
- Spanning an expansive 292m2 under roof
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus a study
- Each bedroom has built in robes and fans
- Master boasts his and her WIR plus ensuite
- 4 very versatile living areas
- Large media room with double door entry
- Gourmet kitchen which features
- Expansive benchtops
- 900mm gas cooktop
- 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Large laundry space with ample cupboard storage
- Aircon to 2 living areas and 3 bedrooms
- New timber look flooring in formal living, master and office
- Beautiful combustion fireplace in family room
- New hot water system
- 6.5 kw solar
- Over 7m x 5m covered alfresco space
- Stainless steel built-in BBQ bench
- Inviting above-ground saltwater pool
- Double remote garage
- 3.5m x 2m garden shed
- 6m x 6m shed - powered
- 15m x 8m shed - powered with drive thru access
- Small wood shed filled with wood
- 22000 Lt water tank to service the home
- 5000 Lt water tank to top up swimming pool
- Fully fenced with side access
- Long concrete and gravel driveway to the garage
- Lush pockets of landscaping throughout
- Council rates approx $570/qtr inc water
This property is being sold by auction or without a price, and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in New Beith
Offmarket properties in nearby suburbs
Lyons, Silverbark Ridge, Flagstone, Greenbank, South Maclean, North Maclean