15-17 Madison Court Munruben
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
Experience the epitome of peaceful, nature-filled living in this stunning federation-style executive home, nestled on an impressive 4000m2 and fully fenced block in beautiful Munruben. With its spacious and unique design, its prime location and its breathtaking surrounds, this home is the ultimate retreat for those seeking a life of luxury and serenity.
As you enter the home, you will be greeted by the warmth and charm of this beautiful abode. The intricate details and craftsmanship of the interior are evident in every corner of the property, giving it a timeless and classic feel. Stunning slate floors merge with polished classic timber flooring creating the perfect blend of modern sophistication with timeless elegance.
The home presents with 3 separate living areas plus 2 dining spaces, perfect for entertaining and hosting larger gatherings. The kitchen is a beautiful space that features ample benchtop space, lovely timber cabinetry, a gas cooktop, an abundance of cupboard storage and a huge walk-in pantry, perfect for the organiser within. Each living area is well lit, with a plethora of large windows that allow the natural light to cascade through effortlessly. The highlight of each living room is the set of elegant French doors that encase the home at every turn. These doors not only allow you to enjoy the beautiful views of nature, but also bring the outdoors in, creating a unique and refreshing living experience.
This stunner boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, featuring built in robes and ducted air- conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round. The master retreat is an elegant space showcasing a huge walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite featuring an "open-syle" shower and lovely French doors to the outside. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and presents with a stunning designer bathtub, perfect for decompressing as well as a contemporary "walk in" shower. There is also an additional powder room, for the convenience of your guests.
An intricately designed verandah elegantly wraps itself around the perimeter of the home and a huge, covered, and gas-heated outdoor entertainment area with built in BBQ overlooks a beautiful pond with a small waterfall feature. Simply stunning! Tennis and basketball lovers rejoice – a full sized, grass tennis court with night lights is on offer as is a Spalding basketball system. The property also features 2 separate carports (housing 4 vehicles), an electric gate, a greenhouse and stunning pockets of lush landscaping.
This property truly has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The charm and warmth of this home is undeniable. You will feel like you are a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Situated within close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, medical and recreational facilities as well as access to major arterial roads, there is so much on offer. Come and inspect this gem for yourself and make it your dream home.
Property features and inclusions:
- Lowset, federation-style home
- Nestled on a 4000m2 block
- The home is approx. 30 years old
- Floor plan size approx 306m2
- 5 bedrooms, all with ducted aircon, 4 built in
- Master retreat boasts large WIR and luxurious ensuite
- Superbly renovated family bathroom
- Separate powder room
- 5 versatile living areas
- Formal and informal living
- Formal dining and informal meals
- Rumpus or children's retreat
- Gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry
- Separate laundry with cupboard storage
- Attic with pull-down staircase
- Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Beautiful French doors throughout entire home
- Cosy, open fireplace in formal lounge
- Stunning slate and timber flooring
- Plush carpets in all bedrooms
- New lighting fixtures throughout home
- Beautiful timber flooring
- Gas cooking
- Solar hot water system
- Solar system – 6.6 kw
- Huge outdoor entertainment space with:
- Gas heating on ceiling
- Built in BBQ
- Gas cooker
- Bar fridge
- Full sized grass tennis court with night lighting
- Spalding basketball system
- Beautiful pond with waterfall feature
- 5000 lt water tank
- Electric front gate
- 4 car carport accom
- Quiet and friendly street
- Council rates approx $720/qtr inc water
- Current rental appraisal $950/week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Munruben
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Greenbank, North Maclean, Park Ridge South, Stockleigh, Chambers Flat