260-276 Mona Drive Jimboomba
260-276 Mona Drive, Jimboomba
Nestled in the serene landscape of Jimboomba, this extraordinary residence is perched on a sprawling acreage block, offering panoramic views that stretch all the way to Brisbane. Exemplifying meticulous craftsmanship, the home is a testament to luxury living, adorned with intricate details including soaring ceilings, abundant space and elegant stone and timber elements throughout.
With 5 spacious bedrooms, this home offers plenty of room for comfort and seclusion. Spread across two levels, the design seamlessly blends an open-plan upper floor that combines the living, kitchen, and dining areas. This expansive layout effortlessly extends to a large verandah, perfect for hosting gatherings and enjoying stunning views. The master suite, complete with a lavish ensuite, private balcony and walk-through robe, occupies the upper level, while the remaining bedrooms are located downstairs, all benefiting from picturesque views.
The gourmet kitchen is adorned with high-quality cooking appliances, including a 900mm gas cooktop. Alongside its top-tier features, the kitchen boasts ample storage solutions, including a dedicated wine rack, creating a true culinary haven. Adding to the charm of this residence are multiple outdoor alfresco areas that beckon you to savour the natural beauty around you. Enhancing the appeal of this property are two spacious sheds and an extensive courtyard area, offering abundant space for parking and accommodating your diverse lifestyle requirements. This property epitomizes the dream lifestyle and awaits your exploration.
- Home is approx 6 years old
- Bedrooms: 5 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + aircon + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: Walk through robe + aircon + office space + private balcony + luxurious ensuite with dual stone vanities + shower + separate toilet
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms + powder room
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen featuring 4.5m long Caesarstone benchtop + 900mm gas cooktop + dishwasher + walk in pantry + wine rack + ample cupboard storage
- Living area: Huge, open plan living & dining room that transitions into outdoor entertaining verandah
- Property features: high ceilings + aircon + ceiling fans + premium tiling throughout + stunning timber staircase with glass panelling + separate laundry with linen closet + CCTV system + tiled double remote garage (which can readily be converted to a rumpus room or extra bedroom) + kitchenette in garage + gas hot water system, 9 brand new smoke alarms.
- 2 x tiled entertaining areas with ceiling fans + recessed lighting
- Spectacular views to Brisbane
- 6 kw solar power
- 9m x 6m shed + 6m x 6m shed – with 3 phase power
- Sealed driveway
- Electric front gate entry
- 77000 L water tank + additional 10000 L tank for gardens
- Lush landscaping
- Rock retaining walls around perimeter of property
- Taylex system
- Side access
- 10 mins to Jimboomba Town Centre
- Close proximity to public & private schools
- Close to shops + cafes + medical & recreational facilities
- 1 hr to Brisbane CBD
- 1 hr to Gold Coast
- Close to the tourist precinct of Tamborine
- Current rental appraisal is $1000 pw
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Jimboomba
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs
Riverbend, Cedar Grove, South Maclean, Glenlogan, Cedar Vale, Stockleigh, Mundoolun, Logan Village, Eagle Heights, North Tamborine, etc...