392-402 Mona Drive Jimboomba
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
Quiet, peaceful acreage living awaits you with this contemporary residence perched on an impressive 5-acre forest-like block of land in a tranquil pocket of Jimboomba. If you are after peaceful living and serenity, you will find it here.
This home presents with 4 bedrooms, which includes a convenient self-contained granny flat adjacent to the main dwelling, perfect for extended family or teenagers that want their own privacy.
The kitchen is a delightful, contemporary and airy space which features a striking Calcutta lithostone benchtop and features premium cooking appliances and an abundance of cupboard and pantry space. The kitchen extends to a spacious dining area which overlooks the main living quarter which features both air conditioning and a stunning combustion fireplace, so you are equipped to deal with both the summer and cooler months in comfort.
Outside, an impressive 24m x 4m covered alfresco space greets you where you can take in the spectacular views of the tranquil bushland that surrounds you. You even have your own private dam which can be used for irrigation purposes. The outdoor space also features a 9m x 6m shed with an awning as well as a 6m x 6m carport and a substantial 90000 lt water tank that will supply all your watering needs.
Make the comfort and ease of countryside living with all the modern amenities a reality with this amazing forever home. Camp under the stars and rejoice in all that mother nature has to offer. Located only 10 minutes from the township of Jimboomba, an hour from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast and neighbouring the tourist precinct of Tamborine with its famed wineries, cafes, restaurants and rainforest walkways, you will surely fall in love with everything that is on offer with this idyllic property and location.
Property features and inclusions:
- Dual living on an impressive 5-acre block
- The recently renovated home is approx. 32 years old
- 3 bedrooms in main residence, all with BIR and fans
- Master suite features WIR, air-con
- Fully renovated 2-way bathroom
- Open plan dining and living area
- Fully renovated kitchen featuring:
- Lithostone benchtop
- Premium cooking appliances
- An abundance of cupboard and pantry storage
- Combustion fireplace for winter nights
- 9.4kw aircon for hot summer days
- 10kw solar panel system
- Freshly repainted
- Fully renovated granny flat which features:
- A fully functional kitchen
- Open plan bedroom and living area and
- Bathroom with ample storage
- Individually metred for electricity
- Huge 24m x 6m covered alfresco space
- A range of fruit trees incl mulberries, limes and mandarin
- Natural bushland setting with dam
- 90,000 L water tank
- 9m x 6m shed with awning
- 6m x 6m carport
- Chook pen
- Council rates approx $510 p/qtr
- Current Rental appraisal is $600 per week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Jimboomba
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Riverbend, Cedar Grove, South Maclean, Glenlogan, Cedar Vale, Stockleigh, Mundoolun, Logan Village, Eagle Heights, North Tamborine, etc...