387-399 Mona Drive Jimboomba
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
Nature lovers – rejoice! This amazing architecturally designed home will delight you with its amazing rustic, yet contemporary feel. Feed the kangaroos each morning and delight in the wonderous and colourful birdlife that surrounds you. Nature envelopes you at every turn and this sanctuary is perched far from the road on a rise, backing onto the Birnam Range Reserve. It sits amidst an idyllic 11.5 acre block strewn with 3 private dams and established trees and lush pockets of native as well as tropical landscaping throughout.
Stunning French timber doors and soaring cathedral ceilings greet you upon entry and provide that quintessential country vibe which is combined with modern finishes such as the expansive engineered Caesarstone benchtops, premium European cooking appliances and a glossy glass splashback in the kitchen for that contemporary touch. The timber framed and tinted windows are featured throughout the entire home for that statement of elegance and offer uninterrupted views of the beautiful outside aesthetic. The living space features original hardwood flooring and a cosy, crackling fireplace, perfect for the cooler months.
This beautiful residence offers 4 spacious bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and 3 offering air-conditioned comfort. The master retreat is huge and enveloped in windows to stream in the natural light. It offers built in robes, air-conditioning plus a contemporary ensuite in a calming neutral colour palette with an oversized shower, vanity and toilet. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and is equally as stylish in design.
Outside, a spectacular verandah wraps itself around the home, offering uninterrupted views of the landscaped gardens, expansive grassed areas and bushland backing the property. A quaint, powered studio house can also be found here, perfect for the artist within or kids that need their space.
Make the comfort and ease of countryside living with all the modern amenities a reality with this amazing forever home. Camp under the stars and rejoice in all that mother nature has to offer. Located only 10 minutes from the township of Jimboomba, an hour from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast and neighbouring the tourist precinct of Tamborine with its famed wineries, cafes, restaurants and rainforest walkways, you will surely fall in love with everything that is on offer with this idyllic property and location.
Property features and inclusions:
- Situated on an idyllic 11.5 acre block
- Built approx 2000
- Floor plan size approx 235m2
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- 3 bedrooms feature air-conditioning
- Stunning kitchen to please the most discerning master chefs
- Expansive living area with cosy fireplace and air-conditioning
- 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Internal laundry with cupboard storage
- Soaring cathedral ceilings
- Original hardwood flooring in dining and living areas
- Stunning timber framed and tinted doors throughout
- Beautiful timber French doors to main entryway
- A plethora of storage cupboards
- Impressive wrap around verandah
- Stunning timber decking to the alfresco space
- Powered studio room adjacent to main home
- Established trees and pockets of lush landscaping throughout
- 3 dams which are used for irrigation
- 2 separate firepits with seating
- 3 large water tanks
- Outside shower
- 5 bay powered shed plus additional storage space
- Additional parking under the home
- Property backs onto the Birnam Range Reserve
- Walking tracks, horse trails and mountain top views within the vicinity
- Solar power
- Tank only water supply
- Council rates approx $400/qtr
- Current rental appraisal - $720/week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Jimboomba
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Riverbend, Cedar Grove, South Maclean, Glenlogan, Cedar Vale, Stockleigh, Mundoolun, Logan Village, Eagle Heights, North Tamborine, etc...