43 Poinciana Place Jacobs Well
Viewing by appointment, please contact Nathan Simon to book now on 0407 760 435
This luxurious abode offers occupants a tranquil waterfront lifestyle. The water is yours with just under 19 metres of water frontage and your own personal pontoon. A well-appointed outdoor entertaining space flows into the absolutely stunning interior, blending the outdoor and indoor space seamlessly. The sublime layout of this property ensures every opportunity to enjoy views of the waterway and an excess of natural lighting. A prime example is the stunning void that marries the two storeys of the home bringing open-plan design to a whole new level. A multitude of high-quality fixtures and finishes ensures your home will withstand the test of time in all facets.
Four living areas, including a separate media room and an in-built bar area, create space for the whole family to enjoy and entertain in the home, while the ostentatious master suite ensures a private retreat just for you. Jack-and-jill style bedrooms foster a fabulous space for siblings to unwind, with the remaining bedroom and guest room offering added privacy.
- Completed in 2018 by GJ Gardner Homes
- 50 Squares of luxury living
- Fully fenced front yard with extra wide driveway
- High Ceilings throughout the home with plenty of light flowing in
- 2 Stunning voids throughout the home
- Large kitchen with 40mm Stone Island bench and 90cm Freestanding oven
- Oversized Butler's pantry with sink, Dishwasher and storage
- Outdoor Kitchen with Gas Barbecue, Bar Fridge, and sink
- Sparkling in-ground pool with Stained timber decking
- Large pontoon with Power
- Approx 50Ft Quay Line (Boat size)
- Large Master Suite with Private Balcony overlooking the Canal
- Ensuite with Bath Tub and Dual Vanities
- Large WIR with Timber look cabinetry
- 3 Large upstairs bedrooms with WIR
- Jack and Jill Bathroom with separate toilet and Vanity
- The upstairs guest bedroom includes a private ensuite
- Downstairs guest bedroom with Ensuite and BIR
- Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout
- Downstairs powder room
- Large Media room with cavity sliding doors
- Open plan living and dining with a formal sitting area and bar
- 10kW solar power system
- Open study at the front of the home
The Calypso Bay estate is in a class of its own, as a resident you have access to a number of premium features such as the new Residents Leisure Club, a resort-like community hub with a number of great facilities such as the gym, pool and cafe. Walking tracks, parks, and playgrounds also service the estate and with roaming security you can be assured a safe and private place to live. The marina is the true gem of this estate, not only is it the deepest on the Gold Coast but with direct boating access to the Broadwater and Moreton Bay and no speed limits it is a waterlovers dream.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Jacobs Well
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs
Norwell, Pimpama, Woongoolba, Steiglitz