3 Ibis Parade Jacobs Well
Set on an exclusive and quiet street lined with history is this quaint home offering a world of opportunity. Located on a flat 809m2 block this property offers a variety of opportunities; Whether you own a workshop, need storage for your boat/caravan or simply want to enjoy the lifestyle Jacobs Well has on offer.
Driving into the secure gated property you head straight down the back towards the oversized 4 Bay shed with a further 2 carports on site as well. The shed has Solar power, water and high access (2.7m max roller entry) throughout. You could easily use this to store your prize possession, run a business or even build a second dwelling (Subject to council approval).
The house itself is full of character and offers a flexible layout. In its current form you have 2 separate large living spaces with a dining area as well, plus a study, large workshop and of course 2 spacious bedrooms. The gorgeous details throughout the home bring you back in time without sacrificing on quality, and the best news? The house has been freshly painted, cleaned and prepared for the new owners to move straight in!
The layout is easily modified with the potential of building in more bedrooms, or even extending to create a dual living situation (subject to council approval). For more information on the opportunities you must inspect!
Notable features include;
- less than 50 metres to the waterfront
- Private layout with no neighbours looking over you
- 4 Bay shed with a 2.7m high roller door, solar power and water
- Multiple water tanks on site with over 80,000L storage available
- Potential Dual living with separate gates for a driveway (STCA)
- Large workshop space with power, water and carpet (easily transformed into a bedroom or dual living)
- brand new Security cameras provided easily connected to the existing wiring
- Oversized timber kitchen with storage and a large 900mm stand alone oven/cooktop
- Gorgeous intricate details including stained glass, high ceilings and wall details
- 2 large separate living spaces
- well sized mud room.study at the front of the home
- Outdoor living space with electric blinds to the front of the home
- Great sized bathroom with shower and storage plus a separate toilet
- Multiple split system air-conditioning units throughout the home, including workshop
- Established gardens surrounding the property
Jacobs Well beckons with its idyllic lifestyle. Nestled on the shimmering waters of Moreton Bay, this coastal haven offers a serene escape. Boating, fishing, and water sports abound, while charming cafes and local markets create a laid-back community feel. Embrace nature's beauty and savour the tranquil charm of Jacobs Well.
There is so much opportunity and history in this home that we cannot wait to show you. Get in touch to book an inspection now!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Jacobs Well
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs
Norwell, Pimpama, Woongoolba, Steiglitz