29 Ridgevale Boulevard Holmview
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 29 Ridgevale Boulevard, Holmview | -
Large 4 bedroom family home on 620 sqm block, set in the highly sought-after Vale Estate at Holmview with loads of extras.
Elevated from the street, this elegant home offers a generous flowy floor plan and is equipped to suit families of all shapes and sizes. Featuring 4 good-sized bedrooms + a study big enough to be used as a 5th bedroom, a large separate media room, and an unbelievably spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living area that will make day-to-day living a breeze with space for all the family.
Conveniently positioned within the Vale estate makes this family home a must-buy for anyone looking to purchase a property for their family to thrive long term due to being only a short walk/drive to Holmview Central Woolworths + several food outlets, Canterbury College and only 10 minutes from the M1 with easy access to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Not to mention a bus stop only metres from the front door along Ridgevale Blvd, opposite the main park.
What we love about this home:
- 4 bedrooms: all with built-in wardrobes, 2 with air-con
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk-in robe, air con & ceiling fan
- Large study
- Elegant open plan kitchen featuring stone benchtops, dishwasher, under bench seating, plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Separate formal dining room with ceiling fan
- Huge open plan lounge room with air-con and ceiling fan
- Spacious media room
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry with built-in cupboards and bench space
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan
- Extra wide front entry
- Security screens throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Remote double lock up garage with internal entry
- Garden shed
- Plumbed in the water tank
- Easy care gardens, including lemon and lime trees
- Edens Landing State School
- Holmview Central Shopping Centre
- Daycare Centres
- Walk to public transport (bus & train)
- Parks and playgrounds
- Quick access to Pacific Motorway
Holmview has just been rated in the top 3 suburbs in Queensland South East for growth and desired location.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Holmview